Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Steve Stivers sharply criticizing Steve King. Stivers is chair of the NRCC.

more than what the Dems will do with those chummy with Louis Farrakhan

Comment

• Now he's an internet tough guy! Lol!

classic

STFU...with a smile there Daniel Son...heh
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I have the bruises to prove it!

She has a great t-shirt...."I fight like a girl".
        Last edited by Ghengis Jon; October 30, 2018, 01:20 PM.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• anyone see the new Ben and Jerry's?

0e114a9f-cadf-4dac-a015-649b89043303-BNJ0084-PeCan_Resist-01693-tw.jpg?width=534&height=401&fit=bounds&auto=webp.jpg

more like

DqxelmhX4AMkN2E.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
            I have the bruises to prove it!

She has a great t-shirt...."I fight like a girl".
            The big question is...is she hot? Then she can kick my butt all week and twice on Tuesday. ..if not then I have enough women in my life to kick my ass bro...but you enjoy. If she's liberal like you I'm guessing she is more like Bealau Ballbricker from Porky's
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Dontcha just love how accepting liberals are of people who disagree with them?

Kumbaya.
                Last edited by THE_WIZARD_; October 30, 2018, 02:03 PM.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 8pjg5ijxmcv11.jpg?width=831&auto=webp&s=e6b4f6b81f7cc23a5593e0b6e15687debae92b17.jpg

Comment

• but but but Steve King endorsed Faith Goldy

6fWa_3TIIOGPAaVlA57HcWDRUB_k8P4pBIR4TZVjKFQ.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=0438d9fa22028c449c6b26b825f0134cc3d396f6.jpg

Comment

• Courageous Steve Stivers, taking a stand against ethnic nationalism. If only we had more people in our society that are brave enough to earn virtue signaling points by condemning ethnic nationalism...

(as long as it's not black ethnic nationalism, Israeli ethnic nationalism, Hispanic ethnic nationalism, Chinese ethnic nationalism, Arab ethnic nationalism, or any other form of non-white ethnic nationalism. Stop complaining about how you are being discriminated against for college admissions and employment, and how you are disproportionately victims of interracial violent crimes, Whitey! It's your fault for not stopping your ancestors from owning slaves!)
                      Last edited by Hannibal; October 30, 2018, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Owned by the foreign HQ'ed Unilever.

When do their execs go to prison for interference in the American election? Or do ice cream containers not count the same as Facebook posts? Where's Robert Mueller and his crack Anti-Foreign-Interference-in-Our-Elections team when you need him?

Comment

• Are you old enough to remember Cesar Chavez... back when the Democrats supported American workers and opposed illegal immigration? Why the 180 degree turn? It's all about power.

https://www.prageru.com/videos/illeg...ts-about-power
                          Last edited by Rocky Bleier; October 30, 2018, 02:53 PM.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Still trying to figure out how we can legislate away the 2nd amendment, but can't clarify the 14th.

Comment

• Dept of Interior IG refers Ryan Zinke to the DOJ after an investigation, which isn't typical unless they suspect some criminality occurred.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                                Are you old enough to remember Cesar Chavez... back when the Democrats supported American workers and opposed illegal immigration? Why the 180 degree turn? It's all about power.

https://www.prageru.com/videos/illeg...ts-about-power
                                "It's all about power" isn't a useful way of looking at it. There isn't any wisdom gained from this.

It's about demographic replacement, and Democrats knowing that they will always have the support of future third world immigrants and at least two generations of their offspring. They are much closer to achieving this goal than people think because they will always also have the support of single women of all races, another growing demographic. It's a perfect coalition for turning the country into Venezuela 2.0. And now that the Constitution is in the shredder, the governing of the country is going to be determined by a demographic head count.

If you think that I'm being overly alarmist then look at how close this year's Texas Senate race is. Ted Cruz isn't a very likeable guy but there's no way that he should be in a close race if that's a secure red state. Texas is likely going to be blue within a generation. California got flipped from being the state that elected Ronald Reagan twice to a state that has decriminalized the spread of AIDS in less than 50 years.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; October 30, 2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X