Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foxhopper
    replied
    Must be a bunch of you guys bought the pillows if you know they are shit.

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    Geezer - I think "Gen X" are the people who became adults in the 90's.

Strangelove probably keeps the definitions on a post-it note next to his computer.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
    Would someone inform me of the ages that are included in Gen X, Y., and Z? Honest question.
    They’re marketing terms more than anything and different people will give you different definitions

But generally speaking

Gen X 1965-1980
    Millennials 1980-1995 or 2000
    Gen Z roughly late 90’s to present

Leave a comment:

• Da Geezer
    replied
    Would someone inform me of the ages that are included in Gen X, Y., and Z? Honest question.

Leave a comment:

• AlabamAlum
    replied
    The Lindell pillow is shit and as Liney mentioned it’s overpriced. I have no idea if it’s politics or that the thing just increases inventory costs and sales are too weak. With that pillow, I tend to think the latter.

Leave a comment:

• Da Geezer
    replied
    Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    No big box store has carried any of Lindell's products for over a year now. All of them got together and banned his products for his politics and also his religious beliefs. His products can only be bought online now, and only Fox will carry his commercials. So, a big win for the woke left.

I've never bought any of his products because they cost too much, even at his 'special' prices.
    Me neither.

Just another example, though, of a company becoming political and losing customers.

The difference being that Disney was operating on other people's money, while Lindell's losses are his alone.

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    No big box store has carried any of Lindell's products for over a year now. All of them got together and banned his products for his politics and also his religious beliefs. His products can only be bought online now, and only Fox will carry his commercials. So, a big win for the woke left.

I've never bought any of his products because they cost too much, even at his 'special' prices.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Two days ago mentioned Otero County, New Mexico, where the three County commissioners were refusing to certify the vote. Facing likely removal from office, two of the three backed down and voted to certify yesterday.

The third vote was the "Cowboys For Trump" guy who still refused to certify the vote. Below is how he explained himself because he's been asked repeatedly what evidence he has that the vote was fraudulent.

FVgVUlCUUAElXNh?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Leave a comment:

• foxhopper
    replied
    Invest in rice and beans while you can still get them. Throw in some freedom seeds and a good way to plant them.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Rhino? Probably because the R Party does not reflect my political beliefs. Spineless? Anyone commenting on Yelp or google that the food you serve in Lincoln is good or your local food inspectors failing to shut down your roach and fly infested dining establishment ..... now that's being spineless.

STFU and get motivated to support the reelect the "ass hat" Trump campaign you moron.
    Lighten up Francis.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Jon
    replied
    Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    so S&P down to 3650 down from 4700 on Jan 1 a 25% drop

at what point do you say fok it and throw all your money back into stocks. have we hit bottom? china taiwan is the only thing stopping me. i dont think biden could tank it anymore
    No single individual is responsible for the downturn. That sort of thinking will cloud your judgement and lead to bad decisions.

Wait until after the July Fed meeting. If another 75 basis points rise, then the market will price it in and maybe over react a bit and the bottom will be found. If it's only 50 basis points, then count on another 50 in Sept. Bottom could be anywhere from August into October. This will be a golden opportunity for those with cash to play with. I would split new money in (playing the long) at 50% in index funds and 50% in individual stocks like Disney, P&G, and maybe a undervalued utility. Healthcare is a volatile gamble, but if you pick correctly, us boomers will be giving you a healthy (pun intended) profit.

If you're really conservative with your money, or are nearing retirement, put the cash into money market until Dec. The year's end should bring CD rates to 4.5-5% for 3-5 year terms. Beyond a 5 year term, stocks should outperform. Provided we don't have another "lost decade".

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Buchanan
    replied
    Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    JB is just another spineless RINO...
    Rhino? Probably because the R Party does not reflect my political beliefs. Spineless? Anyone commenting on Yelp or google that the food you serve in Lincoln is good or your local food inspectors failing to shut down your roach and fly infested dining establishment ..... now that's being spineless.

STFU and get motivated to support the reelect the "ass hat" Trump campaign you moron.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    I'm your huckleberry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X