X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
    I like Ice Cream...

I like lamp
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• liney.. congrats!!!

Comment

• Good Luck! Are you going to change the name, or are you a franchise?

Comment

• Congrats Liney! I'll certainly stop by if I'm in that area. You should have a special called "The Fort." Also, any discounts for forum members

Comment

• Also, any discounts for forum members

yea, double the price.

Comment

• Anyone who comes to the window and uses the word "BORG", will definitely get a discount.

Mac - good idea. I may use that ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That would work, OP. You'd get the discount! :-)

Comment

• What about Go Big Red

Comment

• An ice cream flavored after a chewing gum?

Comment

• Sounds fun! So, what's the menu going to be? Just vanilla and chocolate or will you have malts, shakes, banana splits, etc.?

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

The start of a boyhood dream coming true.
                        The drive-through option is nice, although I think licking a melting cone while driving may be more hazardous than texting.:D

Comment

• Its a full service ice cream joint, JD. Cones, malts, shakes, flurry's, sundaes, 'nanner splits, ... the whole thing.

We'll even have some food items like hot dogs, coneys, panini's (yes, panini's), nachos and cheese, etc. If I can figure a way to make hamburgers without adding a grill and exhaust fan, I'll do that too.

Comment

• I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!

Comment

• Rob, I haven't heard that phrase in decades! lmao!!

Comment

• Congrats Liney, pretty cool. I could see myself stopping by this summer while in Michigan. Love me a good ole coney dog or nanner split or both!

Comment

Working...
                                X