No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Collins, the Republican version of Bob Menendez in the House, just apparently won re-election in his suburban Buffalo district.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Chris Collins, the Republican version of Bob Menendez in the House, just apparently won re-election in his suburban Buffalo district.
      oh shit, a Republican was banging child prostitutes in the Dominican Republic too?

Comment

• Roy Moore didn't need to go to the DR to be a pedophile. As i recall he had your FULL SUPPORT

Comment

Roy Moore didn't need to go to the DR to be a pedophile. As i recall he had your FULL SUPPORT
          Does that make your party right for reelecting a pedophile when the GOP didn't elect one?
          I guess I am confused how this works. Seems to me the party of pedos is now the Dems for at least another 6 years.
          Last edited by Kapture1; November 6, 2018, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Scott wins in Florida?
            Last edited by Kapture1; November 6, 2018, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Speaking of Roy, a great man and jurist, Bob Vance, lost his bid to be elected Chief Justice of the Alabama SpCt. Tom Parker, a long-time Moore supporter (who makes Moore look sane), won.

Vance is a circuit judge in the area. His dad, who was also a judge, was assassinated by a mail bomb a number of years back. Bob is one of the fairest, most competent people I know. I told him I would pull the lever and vote for him on nearly any office he ran for. He has a D behind his name, though, and in this state that's poison. Pity. Such a pity. Cue Christian monuments in the statehouse and the de facto repeal of Roe v Wade in the state.

Fuckin' Alabama
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Oh great we have another "jen jen" as Governor .... nearly killed small businesses with her Michigan business tax ! That Was total crap/taxing payroll that will kill the entrepreneurs in this state.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Oh great we have another "jen jen" as Governor .... nearly killed small businesses with her Michigan business tax ! That Was total crap/taxing payroll that will kill the entrepreneurs in this state.
                  not without a Democrat house and Senate she wont.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Oh great we have another "jen jen" as Governor .... nearly killed small businesses with her Michigan business tax ! That Was total crap/taxing payroll that will kill the entrepreneurs in this state.
                    That's a pity. I had heard Michigan had risen to the 47th best economy in the country, just ahead of Mississippi.

Comment

That's a pity. I had heard Michigan had risen to the 47th best economy in the country, just ahead of Mississippi.
                      30th.
                      that's ahead of 41st Ohio.

Comment

• She ran a better campaign

Comment

• there's little doubt about it, I saw this coming from a mile away.

He was stained with the Flint water crisis too, even though that wasn't his fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Speaking of Roy, a great man and jurist, Bob Vance, lost his bid to be elected Chief Justice of the Alabama SpCt. Tom Parker, a long-time Moore supporter (who makes Moore look sane), won.

Vance is a circuit judge in the area. His dad, who was also a judge, was assassinated by a mail bomb a number of years back. Bob is one of the fairest, most competent people I know. I told him I would pull the lever and vote for him on nearly any office he ran for. He has a D behind his name, though, and in this state that's poison. Pity. Such a pity. Cue Christian monuments in the statehouse and the de facto repeal of Roe v Wade in the state.

Fuckin' Alabama

And Bob Vance is considered a conservative by anyone with a brain. But Parker hates the gays and wants anti-abortion activism from the Bench, so wooohooo. Roll Tide.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That's a pity.

Not for everyone.... the ambulance chasers can breath a sigh of relief

Comment

• Slot kin has pulled ahead of Bishop with 8 precincts presumably from Ingham County.

Comment

Working...
                                X