• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

The judge ordered her to say how many ballots are left to count by 7 pm

LOCK HER UP
    4TwrsqE.png

Comment

• all this fury about foreign influence over facebook posts that changed no minds or votes while the motherfucking cheating democrats are in the back room filling out new ballots and breaking the law.

Comment

• Lol Whitaker is literally a Calhounist

Matthew Whitaker, the new acting attorney general, has said that states have the right to nullify federal law, but that they need the political courage to do so.

Comment

• It sounds like he has an ally in Roy Moore as a fellow Tenther.

Comment

• jumCOGC.jpg

Comment

• jaknu5oc5jx11.jpg?width=965&auto=webp&s=298ba406cc2f72867bd57e76ac72af26015e6916.jpg

Comment

• vv51hbe6hjx11.jpg?width=605&auto=webp&s=51cdbb67a52e88dff2478edb2bb081d164b6f746.jpg

Comment

• In a solemn speech on the horrors of war commemorating the end of WWI, French President Emmanuel Macron pointed out in an address yesterday that:

"Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism. By saying our interests first, who cares about the others, we erase what a nation holds dearest, what gives it life, what makes it great and what is essential: its moral values."

This comment was both an observation of one of the causes of the first world war and a gentle rebuke of Trump's so-called foreign policy. Which promptly sent into a petulant hissy fit. The First Snowflake's reaction? He canceled a planned visit to an American cemetery 50 miles outside of Paris. As fellow world leaders -- including Macron, May, Merkel and Trudeau -- fanned out across the French countryside to mark the solemn anniversary at hallowed locations, the Orange Douche Bag sat in his hotel. The White House cited the rain for the cancellation, which sometimes grounds the President's Marine One helicopter. Wouldn't want to actually be subjected to a car ride in order to honor those AMERICANS who gave their lives. It's all about Donald Draft Dodging Trump.

Planned for today, will have another opportunity to visit a different American cemetery. If he goes, he'll probably stand there pissing on the graves chanting "MAGA...MAGA..."
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Pence decided to write an oped honoring veterans and half of it ends up being praise for Trump. This is embarrassing

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/vice...resident-trump

Comment

• embarrassing? i thought it was well written and fitting to a God Emperor.

Comment

• anyone here watch UFC?

crazy ending last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Pence decided to write an oped honoring veterans and half of it ends up being praise for Trump. This is embarrassing

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/vice...resident-trump
                          Did you read read the comments. Even on a FOX news site, Pence and Trump got hammered (and rightfully so)
                          Ha!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I you don't praise Dear Leader enough he's going to snitch you out to his boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              I think a lot of this stuff happens more than is imagined, but it normally isn't figured out because you don't have that many 50-50 races. And nowadays, any little mixup is noticed and covered on the daily news.
                              So this is a "little mixup". Can you name any "little mixup" in recent history (since WW II) in which the Republican Party was benefited? I can't either.

Comment

• Cook Political Report calling Sinema the winner in Arizona. After today's drop she's 32,000 votes ahead with about 227k to go, the vast majority of which are in Maricopa County where she's winning. McSally would have to win +14% of all remaining ballots to win at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X