No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not into violence DSL, plus im going to be busy checking the waver wire for my Fantasy Football team.

Comment

• wpnMhwu.jpg

Comment

• https://thehill.com/latino/418357-oc...-a-tour-of-the
        Ocasio-Cortez fires back at Graham after he tells her to take a tour of the Holocaust Museum

Looks as she's holding her own.

In a battle of wits, Graham is an unarmed man.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The more she talks the better it is for Rs. Make her the face of the party. Senator Graham, after rescuing Kav from jaws of the SJW fucks, is playing her like the fool she is.

I hope she keeps comparing lawless illegals to Jews in Germany. Like, every day.
          Last edited by iam416; November 27, 2018, 08:14 AM.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Interesting. Paul Manafort met with and had talks with Julian Assange in March 2016, right around the same time he joined the Trump campaign.

Comment

• Typical #trumpbuttlickers try to demonize the person that they perceive as a threat.

Carry on.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Acosta looks like an idiot again

President Donald Trump defended his characterization of the migrant caravan as an “invasion” before attacking CNN’s Jim Acosta, calling him a “rude, terrible person.”

Comment

• That video is old, crash. Did you miss link?
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Will say on that Manafort/Assange story, Wikileaks is vehemently denying it. They certainly aren't above lying but...it's also possible that the reporters got hoodwinked

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      That video is old, crash. Did you miss link?
                      2 weeks old

Just funny seeing accosta get everything wrong in his line of questioning concerning the caravan

Comment

• I agree that the leak just seems a little odd. The detail of what Manafort was wearing in 2016, in particular. Almost too perfect. You'd hope for a picture to verify, if that's the case. But, in the end, The Guardian is the motherfucking Guardian. Manafort and Assange are Manafort and Assange. All come with well-defined reputations, for those of us really feeling the need to pick a side in this particular battle.

Comment

• wait, did he just say "In a battle of wits, Graham is an unarmed man" when compared to She Guevara? lmaoooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

2 weeks old

Just funny seeing accosta get everything wrong in his line of questioning concerning the caravan
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Also, crash, in other news: a bunch of terrorists hijack some planes, one hits the Pentagon, two hit the Twin Towers and take them down, and one lands in a field after the passengers heroically attempt to regain control.

Comment

• eEBUXk4ASa3o0NoE8J1xtyNQAXq8ZY8T98PYePioYj0.jpg?width=479&auto=webp&s=805e47452e34aa2916c7085d1210b1bc02af1a96.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X