Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

no, he's arguing that you should use some sense.
    He's implying that the term "native born American" is somehow misleading because it includes black people.And that I should "ask Obama". I'd like to know why he doesn't consider them native born Americans.

Comment

• The implicit meaning is Obama wasn't American, that's why these guys love them some Trump. It's why they bust out the daily stormer memes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

He's implying that the term "native born American" is somehow misleading because it includes black people.And that I should "ask Obama". I'd like to know why he doesn't consider them native born Americans.
        seems to me he was referring to the rate and you can thank 0bama because he did sooooo much to improve the black community.

Comment

• Comment

• You don't memes message, use your words wimps.

44110970_334137967150374_2551092303309570048_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=f85d54c9b2968d3987ff6321d0eb9039&oe=5C6585D6.jpg

Comment

• These dank memes are driving me wild. So wild I've forgotten that Trump single-handedly lost control of 40 seats in the House.

Comment

• The left cant meme or you would. Im just having some fun anyway, unlike you and FL (and miserable Jon) all serious all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  The left cant meme or you would. Im just having some fun anyway, unlike you and FL (and miserable Jon) all serious all the time.
                  More dank memes, bro. MOAR DANK MEMES. Y SO SERIOUS, BRO?

Comment

• It looks like the Senate is starting to show some guts on Yemen, don't expect that courage to last.
                    The Trump administration tried everything they could to browbeat the Senate into rejecting the resolution, and this time they completely failed.

Comment

• Bitter petty and jealous man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        These dank memes are driving me wild. So wild I've forgotten that Trump single-handedly lost control of 40 seats in the House.
                        0bama single-handedly lost 63. sure as shit will never forget that
                        Last edited by Kapture1; November 28, 2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Bitter petty and jealous man

Hey wings, did you know Benny Johnson has been fired TWICE from news organizations for plagiarism? Your kind of guy.

No please post MOAR FUNNEE PICKTURES. K thanks. Bye

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

0bama single-handedly lost 63. sure as shit will never forget that
                            You predicted Republicans would keep control of the House. You also predicted that the pedophile Roy Moore, who you said you'd support even if you knew for sure he was a pedo, would win by double digits.

Starting to think you've not quite got your finger on the pulse of American politics.

Comment

• What, precisely, decimated gas and fracking?

Comment

• Hack why do memes upset the left but not the right?

Comment

Working...
                                X