No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As it should be. When you have obvious collusion, a president openly ignoring the law to sell access and policy outcomes, and foreign policy mirrors the wishlist of Vladimir Putin, you probably want to take a closer look.

Comment

• Kudos to the WaPo for actually publishing something worth a shit...a posthumous column by Krauthammer about the glory of American Constitutionalism: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.039275396043
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I don't know why anyone would try claiming this in the first place. The only individual that has ever been the true target of this probe has been Trump. It was begun before the election with the piss dossier and since then it has been a fishing expedition to try and dig up dirt, get Trump on some sort of "gotcha" process "crime", and delegitimize the results of the 2016 election by claiming that it was somehow stolen by the Russians.
        Me either, Hannibal, me either.

But, that was a position held. You can read up on that history -- probably back in the 2600s. Or just... Track good ol' kapture posts.

Though, I'd recommend doing neither.

I agree that a lot of dirt has been dug up -- mostly a mile wild by half inch deep.

Comment

• Last edited by Ghengis Jon; November 30, 2018, 11:57 AM.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• LOL. Who knew Shinzo Abe had such a good dry sense of humor?

Comment

• Hahaha
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ryan Zinke's thoughts, just posted a few minutes ago, on the incoming Dem Natural Resources Chair

DtRBWY-XgAEdYRU.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• Growing evidence of widspread voter fraud committed by...a Republican contractor in a NC district. Republican Mark Harris won a disproportionate share of the absentee ballots and the % of Bladen County's votes coming by absentees was significantly higher than everywhere else in the state. And not only was there unusual activity in the general election, but when Mark Harris beat the incumbent Republican (Rob Pittenger) in the primary back in the spring, there was similar unusual absentee ballot activity.

accounted for only 19 percent

Comment

• So much fraud on the R side. Yep. It's disgusting.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Major earthquake just outside of Anchorage, Alaska. Power knocked out to a lot of the city. Tsunami warning. Airport basically shut down after the control tower was evacuated

Comment

• never experienced an earthquake. It looks utterly terrifying.

Comment

• In case you can't read lips:

"Thanks for having your sorry little bitch support me."
                          "No problem. He does whatever I tell him to do."

Last edited by Ghengis Jon; November 30, 2018, 02:36 PM.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Fuck the left

98ehswyeyh121.jpg?width=768&auto=webp&s=e5317cb2a4a8b5671e6f6f93825b427c52b338b2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                              never experienced an earthquake. It looks utterly terrifying.
                              I happened to be in Oklahoma City for this one back in 2011. Very eerie feeling to have your whole hotel swaying like you're suddenly on a boat. I can tell you you really do lose all sense of time while it's happening. Felt like an eternity.

Comment

• Kapture:

Anti-white hatred is out in the open at this point and anyone who can't see it is willfully blind.

DjmWJePUcAMeDKi.jpg:large.jpg

DI8E95sUIAAgftk.jpg
                                DlKo-VkXgAIcUMB.jpg

I_Hate_White_People.jpg

verified-hate-1.jpg
                                bbe676af0abe564301780b79c90c2d96.jpg
                                Last edited by Hannibal; November 30, 2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X