No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are also declaring war on Britain. This insult will not stand.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This makes my #cantrance campaign a bit easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
        Flynn basically went bankrupt defending himself against bogus charges and was protecting his son

if Mueller recommends sentencing they are done with Flynn--another big nothingburger as far as trump is concerned
        Protecting his son from what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Protecting his son from what?
          bankruptcy. just to start mounting a defense team, easily 250,000 off the bat. Did his son do anything wrong? probably not. still doesn't matter.

Congrats leftists. Doesn't matter how many innocent lives this destroyed, as long as you get Trump for having the audacity of beating Hillary.
          With Michael T. Flynn facing possible indictment, Special Counsel Mueller likely is using the threat of also prosecuting Flynns son for leverage. This Wall Street prosecution tested tactic from Enron and Drexel may result in a guilty plea, with the question cooperation against whom.
          Last edited by Kapture1; December 4, 2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• m59l2wqb0b221.jpg?width=720&auto=webp&s=747b7dabea6a71e5fbef31514649faa50f7e9460.jpg

Comment

• ATTENTION TALENT

Weekly Standard could be done. Current leadership has been butting heads with the owner, MediaDC, who also owns the much more pro-Trump Washington Examiner which just launched its own weekly magazine...

The fate of The Weekly Standard, the conservative magazine that has staked out a position as a publication on the right still critical of President Donald Trump, is uncertain, Editor-in-Chief Stephen Hayes told staff in a series of phone calls Tuesday.

Comment

• DSL.....DO YER JOB!!!
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  DSL.....DO YER JOB!!!
                  I've done your bidding, you Bill Curry-hating MONSTER

Comment

• Thank you.

Comment

• Awwwww. The Flynn addendum document is heavily redacted. Only tells that Flynn has assisted in 3 investigations, including one criminal one. Must be decent cooperation as no jail time has been requested.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Not really surprising.

Flynn, while obviously implicated in a number of non-ideal scenarios, is clearly cut from different cloth than the "swamp-drainer" crew of Manafort, Papa, Gates, Cohen.

Cry of innocence clearly not aligned with defenses like "I'M NOT SAYING I'M NOT GUILTY -- I AM JUST SAYING MUELLER DOESN'T HAVE THE JURISDICTION TO BE LOOKING AT ME".

Still waiting on Kapture's Basic Training date.

Comment

• yeah, wrecked a man's life for nothing. lost his house in all of this. not one day in jail.

Comment

• b7rgz9zfod221.png?width=1024&auto=webp&s=99585b1297062431ea013f15bef50231cdbcdfed.png

Georgia runoff for SOS

Comment

• hcit8jyt8e221.jpg?width=684&auto=webp&s=2a215d59b60f2a27d764f4fea41a3f0c1371549c.jpg

Comment

• He should go to jail. He's not small fry. Hard to imagine a level of cooperation that immense.

Comment

Working...
                                X