No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crown Royal is the Tabasco Sauce of whiskies.

Comment

• Comment

• Hahaha! Good grief. Trump is a fucking clown.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump was a part of the negotiations with AMI to catch and kill negative stories about him during his presidential run.

As part of a nonprosecution agreement disclosed Wednesday by federal prosecutors, American Media Inc., the Enquirer's parent company, admitted that "Pecker offered to help deal with negative stories about that presidential candidate's relationships with women by, among other things, assisting the campaign in identifying such stories so they could be purchased and their publication avoided."

The "statement of admitted facts" says that AMI admitted making a $150,000 payment "in concert with the campaign," and says that Pecker, Cohen and "at least one other member of the campaign" were in the meeting. According to a person familiar with the matter, the "other member" was Trump.

A source confirmed to NBC News that Trump was the "other member of the campaign" present when Michael Cohen and David Pecker agreed to silence women.

Comment

• A federal probe is looking into whether Trump’s inaugural committee misspent funds and whether top donors gave money in exchange for access to the administration.

Comment

• Got a bunch of leads from Cohen's records. The amount of money raised by the Trump Inaugural Committee has raised eyebrows for a while and no one can easily explain where it all went because they held fewer actual events than Obama or Bush.

Comment

• Yeah but they held the best events

Comment

• rJQUnY0.png

Comment

• A year ago today one Bitcoin was worth $16,749

Today? $3,262

DuVd-E8WsAEOIf7.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• "look at Kapture, obscessed with Occasional-Coetex, look at this conservative nothing writer agrees with me, by elevating Occasional-Cortex you are doing what we did to Trump and making her more important. We as lefties would never elevate her like you are doing, she's only our party's new thought leader."

3GZJbcr.jpg

Comment

• 46701053_293902054566122_2068360205694926848_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=da35ec79b2ff2055ae0f4b9ba6d53a1a&oe=5CA6B0F1.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          A year ago today one Bitcoin was worth $16,749

Today? $3,262

DuVd-E8WsAEOIf7.jpg:small.jpg
                          ill wait a bit longer before investing, might be a good buy if it drops blow 1000

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

ill wait a bit longer before investing, might be a good buy if it drops blow 1000
                            I know a couple people that constantly hyped up Bitcoin last year every time it came up in conversation. These people, despite making 6-figures, also currently live paycheck to paycheck

Comment

• President Trump is reportedly considering Jared Kushner to be his next Chief of Staff - Huffpost

Comment

• Hahaha! Good grief. Trump is a fucking clown.
                                In your state of mind and position it should not be funny (at all) , no matter how many times you repeated it.

I would rather hear solutions to what you oppose, and it should be better than a hot take.

Comment

Working...
                                X