Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    lets see--who sent strzok to the whitehouse to invteview Flynn--oh yeah this guy described to a tee by sarah sanders today

Republicans should stand up to Comey and his tremendous corruption - from the fake Hillary Clinton investigation, to lying and leaking, to FISA abuse, and a list too long to name. The President did the country a service by firing him and exposing him for the shameless fraud he is

so all this crap done under comeys watch likely putting Flynn in jail is ok

3 star general deployed for 5 campaigns comes home supports turkey interviewed by strozok whois been fired and comey whos been fired is now going to jail himself

sending war heroes to jail based on comey and strzok investgations

sold his county out my ass
    '
    U mad?

Judge Jeanine got your hopes up, didn't she?

Comment

• With his cute trick in his sentencing memo, Flynn just provided some of the most damning details about the Mueller investigation yet. Flynn lied to hide Trump's personal involvement in telling the Russians to hold off on responding to Obama's sanctions. And when the FBI investigated those lies, Trump fired the FBI Director to try to end that investigation. 

Comment

• Crashcourse briefly questions if he should continue having faith in the conservative media clowns he trusts as experts; quickly overcomes those doubts

888.jpg

Comment

• That meme is evergreen

Comment

• The document stated that Flynn told agents "not really" and "I don't remember" when they asked if he had requested Kislyak and the Russians not engage in a "tit-for-tat" with the U.S. government over the Obama administration's sanctions in December 2016, or whether he had asked the Russians not to "escalate" the matter and to keep their response "reciprocal." (Trump, at the time, publicly said he wanted the U.S. to "move on" and not engage in a bitter dispute with Russia.)

wtf

the incoming national security advisor is supposed to what --not assay a friggin word to the Russian government in December 2016

worse yet they bugged his phone according to that 302

fbi actually bugged flynns phone --the DCI of the incoming administration

"The heavily redacted document contained few definitive statements from Flynn, who later pleaded guilty to making false statements about his contacts with Russia's ambassador, in connection with the White House meeting.

Flynn was not charged with wrongdoing as a result of the substance of his calls with the Russian ambassador -- and a Washington Post article published one day before his White House interview with the agents, citing FBI sources, publicly revealed that the FBI had wiretapped Flynn's calls and cleared him of any criminal conduct."

they bug trumps phone too? you have the incoming administration being bugged by the outgoing administration--makes me puke

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum
              Saying 40 vs 37.4 may technically be a lie, but meh. It's like if someone asked how much you paid for a car and you said $40k, but it was really only $37,400. In other words, I agree with Ent and so by definition I must be wrong.

never mind...
              We're aloft on an ocean of lies these days. There are just so many options for political statements to disapprove of, and yet this is the one that moved entropy to post. A focus on this kind of choice, rather than on the choice to ignore the systemic assault on democratic institutions, is, to put it as mildly as possible, a very curious choice to make. To me, this implies that people aren't responsible for getting their facts straight. The onus isn't on people willfully ignoring reality -- it's on somebody else, somehow. To more than a few people things are perceived as the fault of people who didn't vote for treasonous politicians, and not the fault of people who overlook the obvious to vote for those treasonous politicians. I don't see the logic in that.
              Last edited by hack; December 18, 2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• How far gone do you have to be to think being a foreign agent for Turkey as NSA director is OK like crash does?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  I don't see the logic in that.
                  Its tribalism at its worst, at the expense of the nation. Its as if today's GOP looks to frickin Afghanistan for political guidance. "He may be a petulant, thin skinned, self enriching traitor, but he's our petulant, thin skinned, self enriching traitor."
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.†- Groucho Marx

Comment

• Yeah. Whataboutism taken to an insane extreme. Which is entropy's thing here. ``Not a fan of ______ (some Republican), but _________ (some Democrat) really should stop doing a thing that pales in comparison to the Republican in question, but here I am equating them nevertheless, and making a choice to highlight the minor offense instead of the major one."

It's the exact same thing the left is so good at doing with the Israel/Palestine debate. ``I'm no fan of Hamas, don't get me wrong, but, still, every time I feel compelled to comment on this particular conflict my choice is to criticize the side that at least has made credible attempts to shield civilians, and not the one that deliberately puts them in harm's way."

It's bias disguised as the opposite.
                    Last edited by hack; December 18, 2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      How far gone do you have to be to think being a foreign agent for Turkey as NSA director is OK like crash does?
                      Sadly, roughly the same amount of goneness as roughly a third of the country. He's not even the most reality-detached person here.

Comment

• You guys need to stop with your irrational hate of Trump...
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          The document stated that Flynn told agents "not really" and "I don't remember" when they asked if he had requested Kislyak and the Russians not engage in a "tit-for-tat" with the U.S. government over the Obama administration's sanctions in December 2016, or whether he had asked the Russians not to "escalate" the matter and to keep their response "reciprocal." (Trump, at the time, publicly said he wanted the U.S. to "move on" and not engage in a bitter dispute with Russia.)

wtf

the incoming national security advisor is supposed to what --not assay a friggin word to the Russian government in December 2016

worse yet they bugged his phone according to that 302

fbi actually bugged flynns phone --the DCI of the incoming administration

"The heavily redacted document contained few definitive statements from Flynn, who later pleaded guilty to making false statements about his contacts with Russia's ambassador, in connection with the White House meeting.

Flynn was not charged with wrongdoing as a result of the substance of his calls with the Russian ambassador -- and a Washington Post article published one day before his White House interview with the agents, citing FBI sources, publicly revealed that the FBI had wiretapped Flynn's calls and cleared him of any criminal conduct."

they bug trumps phone too? you have the incoming administration being bugged by the outgoing administration--makes me puke
                          Kislyak was bugged. Not Flynn.

Comment

• I think both your point and mine can be true. And are.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum
                              Saying 40 vs 37.4 may technically be a lie, but meh. It's like if someone asked how much you paid for a car and you said $40k, but it was really only $37,400. In other words, I agree with Ent and so by definition I must be wrong.

never mind...
                              AA...There are three rules that I live by never get less than twelve hours sleep...never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city...and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that and everything else is cream cheese
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Washington post said fbi wiretapped flynns calls

Comment

Working...
                                X