No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I can figure a way to make hamburgers without adding a grill and exhaust fan, I'll do that too.

Shoot, just sneak a peak into McDonald's. They've perfected the art!

Comment

• Frozen white castle...
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I hope you get a chance to stop by, Chuck.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Some good football stories. Check out the Between the numbers story and the one on Toradol. http://www.hbo.com/real-sports-with-...bel/index.html
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• By Matt Norlander

In court papers obtained by the New York Daily News, Bobby Davis, the man who first accused Bernie Fine of sexually molesting him, states Fine's wife, Laurie, was intimate with many Syracuse basketball players.

It was the tape of Laurie Fine talking to Bobby Davis about Bernie Fine's sexual molestation problems/habits that gave this story its fastest legs and overall credibility. Davis has also said before -- and Laurie Fine alludes to it in the infamous phone call -- that Laurie Fine successfully pursued sexual action with him while he was in high school.

Here's an excerpt from the Daily News' story:

[Davis states] he overheard Laurie Fine and the wife of another coach talk about performing oral sex on players, and the “specific size and physical attributes” of their private parts.

The new affidavit was filed in New York State Supreme Court on Monday by attorney Gloria Allred, who filed a lawsuit last month on behalf of Davis and his stepbrother Michael Lang. The suit charged that Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim defamed them when he said they lied about being sexually abused by Fine, Boeheim’s longtime assistant.

“It is not only Fine’s relationship with me and other boys that would have tipped Boeheim off. For years, Bernie Fine’s wife Laurie Fine had sexual relationships with basketball team players. Players used to talk openly about it as a known fact.”
            The affidavit also states Davis' account of Laurie Fine and Davis going to an off-campus house in 1993, where a player boasted of sleeping with Laurie Fine. "A few years later," according to the story, Laurie Fine and another coach's wife spoke of oral sex with players while Davis drove them from one place to another in Syracuse.

Davis attacked Boeheim in the affidavit saying, "I believe Boeheim deliberately chose to ignore what he knew was improper behavior, or actually knew precisely what was happening and did nothing to intervene."

Syracuse fired Bernie Fine in late November. Syracuse is yet to respond to this story.

Comment

• Probably not as U-M centric as many here would desire but I like this video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUvPUANJZrQ"]#ThisIsDetroit - YouTube[/ame]
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Absolutely great! Too bad Chrysler didn't pay to play that at halftime last night. I lived and practiced law in Detroit for over twenty years.

Comment

• ..... you mean cruised Woodward looking for car wrecks and ambulances.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I say give it back to France.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Give Florida back to spain

Comment

• LOL, they never left.
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• where I'm taking the wife for our 15th year annivesary... booked it today... I'm pretty excited

Last edited by entropy; February 7, 2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• that doesn't look like dallas.

Comment

• Fort Worth maybe....

Comment

Working...
                                X