X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godzilla....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      Good. For. Trump. Fuck all who are bashing him, he doesn't give a fuck what you think anyways. Fund the wall!
      Lol, he cares what EVERYBODY thinks, thats exactly why he doesn't have any of his own policies and he changes ideas every minute. Lol. Christ.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

Lol, he cares what EVERYBODY thinks, thats exactly why he doesn't have any of his own policies and he changes ideas every minute. Lol. Christ.
          Correct, that dude has the thinnest skin of anybody. He cannot stand any criticism. His twitter feed is a year long celebration of Festivus.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

Exactly.

What a stupid piece of shit.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Festivus episode pretty much explains Trump, even down to the fake charity George created.

Comment

• Over 7 million in 3 days https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Over 7 million in 3 days https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall
                  0.02% of what's required in just 3 days? At this point it'll be fully funded just in time for Trump to lose immunity from prosecution.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    The Festivus episode pretty much explains Trump, even down to the fake charity George created.
                    LOL, that's a great way to put it. It's like having Festivus 365 days a year!

Comment

• If I never see Paul Ryan's face again, it will be too soon.

Comment

• $7 Million is an insane amount of money for a crowd funding project that has gotten no national attention.

Comment

• Lol.

It is nothing.

7 million is nothing.

and the idea that the project has gotten *no national attention* is a silver-spooned grassroots movement fantasy. The idea has been kicked kicked around -first in irony- and, per usual, became a bizarre reality now must be endured.

I'm sure it will turn into some haphazard fence/memorial to Trump's presidency that delinquents will cross the border if only to piss on 15 yrs from now.

PS -- still waiting on KApture's BCT date/mailing address.

Comment

• Mattis is out. Has had enough

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• lol new fighting equipment.

Comment

Working...
                                X