No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulters words mean more than Jim Mattis when it comes to foreign policy. Lololol, fuck.

Comment

• Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 48386982_805540816449607_4674811596613091328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=edcf566beb2c0da5d66830c1a2c15b8c&oe=5CA18251.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• In fairness, he only said Mexico would pay for a wall. He said nothing about steel slats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Ha, man.

Not just any ally

That Kurds are only force worth a shit that we've relied upon in the ME.

Oh well. Nothing Wing/Kapture care about. All that geopolitical garbage involving lesser nations. May as well be Mexicans. Mattis was old and out of touch. etc. etc. etc.

Kapture has surely enlisted by now -- nicknamed himself SGT K. RAPTURE -- LIVING EXTINCTION EVENT.

Comment

• This is the first true resignation in protest. The shit has hit the fan.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    In less than two years:

Three Chiefs of Staff
                    Three National Security Advisors (and Bolton must wonder why he's sticking around at this point)
                    Two Sec of State
                    Two Sec of Defense
                    Two Attorneys General (with a third on the way)
                    Two VA Secretaries
                    Two DHS Secretaries (with Nielson on thin ice)

And oh yeah...how many Communications Directors are we up to now? 4? 5?
                    how many Chiefs of Staff is Hillary on?

that's right, fucking none lmao

Comment

• oh yeah, the world started spinning when Trump became president

e9g7jd58vi521.jpg?width=591&auto=webp&s=9f946b8f0abca18b9408bb6521758a356bd4676d.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

how many Chiefs of Staff is Hillary on?

that's right, fucking none lmao
                        Sick sick roast, bro

Comment

• Putin praises his puppet.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

Sick sick roast, bro
                            probably time to move on? its been two years. time to get over it. Trump is your president

Comment

• 0uhzeh7k9m521.jpg?width=510&auto=webp&s=f8836eae9f2327c17f572240bba090778801f7eb.jpg

Comment

• 5LxzvHMl.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X