Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Mainstreaming of white nationalism is something that is going become a dominant trend over the next generation. People are waking up to anti-white hatred and ant-white prejudice, and they are no longer afraid to speak out about it. People are sick and tired of being told to shut the fuck up while they get demographically replaced in the country that they built -- people like the yellow-vesters in France. People are sick and tired of being forced to attend White Guilt sessions at work (i.e. "diversity" training) as they and their offspring are discriminated against for employment and college admissions. People are noticing how the Left (e.g. people like DSL) is actually welcoming and celebrating the decline of white people (i.e. the ethnicity that built pretty much all of modern society and the only ethnicity in the history of the world for which concepts like tolerance are actually mainstream). Meanwhile, pranksters are triggering anti-White leftists with "It's OK to be white" stuff. This change is permanent too. There is no going back. And it's a youth-led movement, in stark contrast to the delusions of people like DSL who think that this is just angry old white men who are going to drop out of the genepool soon. It's actually angry young white men. Generation Z kids are shaping up to be a right wing generation who don't listen to their Liberal authority figures and who hold no stigmas about racial identity. I say this with no joy in my heart. All that I ever wanted was to be left alone and for me and my offspring to be judged on their merits and character. But the racially obsessed Left refused to let this happen and instead insisted on ramming White Guilt and "diversity" down our throats. And so here we are.

It's tempting to blame the Left for this, but a ton of responsibility also falls on the cowardly Cuck Right. If they had taken up perfectly reasonable positions on racial discrimination and "diversity" and then had the balls to defend them, then we wouldn't be in this position. Instead, they allowed the word "racist" to accumulate such power that it put us in the position that we are in now. There hasn't even been token opposition to this retarded shit.
    Jesus christ you're fucking pathetic.

Comment

• That's some weird shit

Comment

• Oracle with yet another set of intelligent, well thought out, elegant posts. Where would this forum be without his one sentence shitposting?
        Last edited by Hannibal; December 21, 2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Let's think about Hans Rosling and his book Factfulness for a moment ......

The world is not coming to an end as white races know it. It's changing. The left is no more the devil in disguise than the right is led by new age Adolph Hitlers. We are fed the extreme views by both sides, lap them up and fail to see the good things happening in the middle.

Lincoln ended slavery; he didn't end what dark skinned people have endured but there are, nevertheless, billions of AAs that have succeeded in raising their standards of living since that time - they are in the middle and there are a lot of them and they are not living off welfare, keeping you or your white kids out of college or preventing them from advancing in their jobs.

I don't have the book immediately at hand but the notion that the world is going to shit in a hand basket (because dark skinned people are taking over) is wildly inaccurate. Read the book. It will open your eyes.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            Oracle with yet another set of intelligent, well thought out, elegant posts. Where would this forum be without his one sentence shitposting?
            You should follow my lead after that shitburger you just vomited. Fucking weird dude.

Comment

• Opiates abuse isn't being ignored. The laws concerning the dispensation of the controlled substances that kick off these addictions have changed significantly It would be nice if both parties were seriously about border interdiction though so that the heroin coming into the country could at least be squeezed down upon somewhat too. At any rate, you don't see anyone complaining that some sort of anti-white racism is the cause of this, do you?

I can tell that you don't understand institutional "diversity" programs. "Learning what a Sikh is once per year" isn't what they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                Let's think about Hans Rosling and his book Factfulness for a moment ......

The world is not coming to an end as white races know it. It's changing. The left is no more the devil in disguise than the right is led by new age Adolph Hitlers. We are fed the extreme views by both sides, lap them up and fail to see the good things happening in the middle.

Lincoln ended slavery; he didn't end what dark skinned people have endured but there are, nevertheless, billions of AAs that have succeeded in raising their standards of living since that time - they are in the middle and there are a lot of them and they are not living off welfare, keeping you or your white kids out of college or preventing them from advancing in their jobs.

I don't have the book immediately at hand but the notion that the world is going to shit in a hand basket (because dark skinned people are taking over) is wildly inaccurate. Read the book. It will open your eyes.
                but the extreme views on the left ARE the main stream leftwing views. intersectionality and identity politics ARE mainstream on the left. Both are absolutely racism, 100%.

Sure there is a contingent of the right that think whites are genetically superior. Some go as far as wanting a white ethnostate. but those are far outside the mainstream right. those concepts are pickup up steam tho, and no, not because of Donald Trump, as the leftist media would have you think. It is a reaction to the left's identity politics.
                Last edited by Kapture1; December 21, 2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• ...JUST GETTING YOU IN THE SPIRIT...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    In less than two years:

Three Chiefs of Staff
                    Three National Security Advisors (and Bolton must wonder why he's sticking around at this point)
                    Two Sec of State
                    Two Sec of Defense
                    Two Attorneys General (with a third on the way)
                    Two VA Secretaries
                    Two DHS Secretaries (with Nielson on thin ice)

And oh yeah...how many Communications Directors are we up to now? 4? 5?
                    Ambassador to the UN.

Yeah, Trump is firing his assistant coaches constantly. It's hard to ignore the common denominator there. Epic executive fail there. (serious post).

And no, this does not mean that I regret my vote by any stretch of the imagination. But it does mean that Trump's lasting accomplishments will probably be symbolic in nature. He's definitely not getting anything else done unless there is some sort of big time electoral shift in 2020 that changes the makeup of Congress dramatically.

Comment

• lol Heroin at the border.

Opiate abuse is ignored -- otherwise we'd be hammering coastal states that facilitate drug trafficking cause it is a boon for them -- not fantasizing about shooting immigrants at the border because they are both seeking refuge AND all drug mules.

No, but that is pretty much my point. Of all the bogeyman touted in the white death rattle -- the things actually destroying "whites" are the things heavily romanticized in general US culture -- most propped up by baby boomer white demo. Yet -- none of those things are touted as any kind of conspiratorially weaponized poison pill.

we won't be anywhere near flush on the last bit -- will let the dry humor hang.

Comment

• You don't think that having an unguarded border is at least a contributing factor in the heroin epidemic?

I don't know how you can say that opiate abuse is being ignored. In Ohio there are billboards all over the place. Overprescription of controlled substances has been identified as a huge contributing factor in the opiate epidemic and the laws concerning those have been drastically tightened. Pill mill doctors have been imprisoned. I don't know what else you would want. All you can do is try and reduce the supply of the drug or reduce the likelihood that Joe Smith gets addicted to oxy after his back surgery. Once the addiction is in place, I don't think that there is much that you can do about it that is effective.

And TBH I don't know what this has to do with the initial conversation anyways.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; December 21, 2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• I find the lionization of Mattis to be a little odd. His resignation letter was definitely noteworthy, its about as close to an FU as possible but if Tom Cotton becomes Secretary of Defense it won't be much different. The problem with the listen to the generals rationale is generals will always want to extend their assignment/occupation whatever. It is Maslow's hammer if you will. We shouldn't have troops stationed in these countries forever.

Trump is more on the right side than not in this case, of course he is going about it in the most bumblefucky way possible so everyone is up in arms. One of his big campaign promises was that he alone was going to destroy ISIS, this looks like a betrayal of that promise, but in insurgencies it is never possible to totally defeat a group like that you take a all of their territory and they regroup in the shadows. It seems to me Mattis was overrated and Trump began to realize it and came to the same conclusion that Obama did about Mattis when Obama canned him. Too hawkish.

The silver lining is perhaps maybe the Congress takes a more active role in these deployments and military actions than giving a rubber stamp to it all.

Comment

• This is exactly how empires die on overreach. Fail to exercise caution and 20 years later you've spent trillions of dollars to expose yourself as a paper tiger.

Comment

• As far as Mattis being too hawkish, you may be right but it doesn't matter. You give Trump far too much credit. He won't listen to his next SECDEF either.
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• oh oh

hearing Ginsberg just had emergency surgery for malignant lung tumors

Comment

Working...
                                X