Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hack whats going on at the Pistons?

Comment

• Pistons forum? Account suspended. Attempts to locate GC have failed. Attempts in the past to get him to hand over control, or to accept money for hosting costs, had also failed. Not sure we can find him this time. PM me your facebook or twitter and I can link you with the refugee groups. We're on FB for now, and a subreddit has been created but I'm not sure anyone's using it. If we can't find GC I guess we'll take a vote on where to rebuild.

Comment

• Tim Tebow is getting married -- to a women?? What the hell, this is like a Madonna/ Micheal Jackson

Comment

• hack Im sending you a PM on twitter

Comment

• 10-4

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
              It would be easiest for to simply declare victory and walk away.

"60% of the population opposes the wall. As the true elected representative the nation, I will abide by the majority's opinion and withdraw my demand for a wall. It is the foundation of the Presidency to reflect the majority will of the people and I will respect that."

Then he can go back to obsessing about Mueller.
              The question was along the "ENTIRE" US Mexico border, which 6 billion would not accomplish anyways.

so there's that. typical propagandist.

Last edited by Kapture1; January 10, 2019, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• If the reporting is true, it looks like Mueller's report is only weeks, not months, away.

As special counsel Robert Mueller wraps up his Russia probe, investigators have focused on conflicting public statements by President Donald Trump and his team that could be seen as an effort to influence witnesses and obstruct justice, according to people familiar with the investigation.

I fully expect to direct full blown shenanigans. Maybe classifying the final report with at least color code classification or perhaps 'eyes only' to keep it away from the public and delay Congressional examination. He could defer release policy to Bill Barr (totally legal), who would do Trump's confidential bidding. The WH could release a response to the final report while keeping the report buried in an attempt to manipulate public opinion. Prepare for Trump to go into full blown "I'm a martyr" mode while simultaneously flinging insults and outright lies from his Twitter platform.

Trump should pull a Nixon - trade resignation for pardons. It really saddens me to accept that a religious mullah with a burning hatred of women's rights like Pence is still a better option than Drumpf. The sooner he gets out of office the better off the nation will be.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.†- Groucho Marx

Comment

• It's an unprecendented emegency

DwlCac9XQAElTXc.jpg:small.jpg

DwlYs1hUwAEdZPx.jpg:small.jpg
                  Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 10, 2019, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Trump is apparently talking about declaring an emergency and then using FEMA money allocated for Puerto Rico, Florida, California, Texas, etc. on Wall construction instead.

Which sounds so politically stupid that I'm having a hard time believing it.

Comment

• Acosta has to be getting secretly paid by Trump. Could not have done a better job promoting the wall in a objective way.

Comment

• Comment

• edp37gbaho921.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=c020b4ee2f757e285587f3d6e1730be2c27f16a8.jpg

Comment

• Fucking Mad Lad

4r65l7gq2p921.jpg?width=589&auto=webp&s=9fe8abe24cb08f197f22ca8ad56414cc298767ff.jpg

Comment

• Will Hurd, Texas Republican

"I think building a concrete structure sea to shining sea is the most expensive and least effective way to do border security," said Will Hurd, a Republican congressman whose district has the longest border with Mexico. Congressman Hurd's 23rd Congressional District, which stretches from El Paso to Antonio, shares the largest border with Mexico of any member of Congress.

Mr Hurd, a former CIA agent who happens to be the only black Republican in the House of Representatives, has argued for a "smart border wall" which would be composed of sensors and other technology. "A Smart Wall would use sensor, radar and surveillance technologies to detect and track incursions across our border so we can deploy efficiently our most important resource, the men and women of Border Patrol, to perform the most difficult task - interdiction," he wrote in an op-ed in 2017.

Mr Hurd, who broke rank with Republicans to vote on a Democratic-led bill to reopen government, said after Mr Trump's speech on Tuesday: "If this is a crisis, the people that are dealing with this crisis should get paid."
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.†- Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                              X