No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's definitely refuting it. I'm very curious about the motives of the leakers and I suppose we'll never know. Did they deliberately lie? Did they exaggerate? There's been plenty of fake bombshells before and Mueller never publicly disputed them. Maybe because, as you say, these were very much impeachable allegations Mueller was compelled to act. He also took almost 24 hours to release a statement which makes me think (again) that his team was not the source of this story and didn't have advance notice of it.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's the humanitarian side of you that I admire most.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• One of my credit cards got compromised. I was alerted to about 4k of purchases. I have spent way too much time over the last two days changing auto payments and payment options. Because I am most likely not going to get my retirement pay on the first, I also had to change some payroll allotments so that I am not overdrawn on an account that I set up to fund my auto payments to my kid's college funds. At least I have enough money to get by for a while, unlike the poor bastards that are depending on the paychecks that they have missed and will be missing...

Thanks, Trump, you fucking orange piece of shit.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That sucks. Misery.

Comment

• Seen the videos of the big group of teenage boys surrounding, mocking, and jeering a lone Native American protestor in DC (who turns out to also be a Vietnam vet)? Turns out they are from a Cincinnati area all-boys Catholic school and were there to participate in the "March For Life". Lot of the biggest shitheads I've known were from all-boys Catholic schools. Anyways, I guess the school has had to lock down pretty much all of its social media accounts and they're getting hammered with negative comments. Nice that this all took place on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial too.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ch/2623820002/

Comment

• Whiskey of the week is Four Roses Small Batch

9Xdc9Pv.jpg

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Seen the videos of the big group of teenage boys surrounding, mocking, and jeering a lone Native American protestor in DC (who turns out to also be a Vietnam vet)? Turns out they are from a Cincinnati area all-boys Catholic school and were there to participate in the "March For Life". Lot of the biggest shitheads I've known were from all-boys Catholic schools. Anyways, I guess the school has had to lock down pretty much all of its social media accounts and they're getting hammered with negative comments. Nice that this all took place on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial too.

The media finally covers the March for Life lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Seen the videos of the big group of teenage boys surrounding, mocking, and jeering a lone Native American protestor in DC (who turns out to also be a Vietnam vet)? Turns out they are from a Cincinnati area all-boys Catholic school and were there to participate in the "March For Life". Lot of the biggest shitheads I've known were from all-boys Catholic schools. Anyways, I guess the school has had to lock down pretty much all of its social media accounts and they're getting hammered with negative comments. Nice that this all took place on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial too.

Ya, pretty laughable -- not real surprising, though -- NAs are pretty much bottom of the disenfranchised hierarchy. Pretty safe space for those kinds of kids to hone their skills.

Comment

• Talent- Interesting. BuzzFeed is doubling down

Comment

• It's the framing, not the facts, it seems.

Comment

• lmmfao

fucking fake news resistance fanfiction

bitter clingers
                          Last edited by Kapture1; January 19, 2019, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            It's the framing, not the facts, it seems.
                            bitter clinger

this is you, it seems

r55zoxmthcb21.jpg?width=623&auto=webp&s=85f6a94b28f4a222d9f722a65076f4e8178c14a4.jpg

Comment

• Lot of the biggest shitheads I've known were from all-boys Catholic schools.
                              Bullying is never ok, but this explains a lot. You and hack have taken the first step, recognizing you have a problem. I don't know what your next step is but your ultimate goal needs to be forgiveness of your childhood enemies.

Comment

• President Coulter is UNHAPPY

Comment

Working...
                                X