No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the leakers are telling the reporters to stand by the story, I wonder if they're doing it to pressure Mueller into acting now. There's, as I understand it, nothing requiring Mueller to wait for the end of his investigation to do anything specific. I'm sure there's a strong faction advocating for both ``wait for Mueller'' but also ``gotta get him out of office ASAP".

Comment

• It makes sense that Trump directed Cohen to lie before the BuzzFeed report, after the BuzzFeed report and after the statement by Pete Carr.

That statement is similar to when Nick Saban said be didn't interview with the Giants in New York, he didn't mentioned he did interview with them in New Jersey.

Comment

• Im sure I would like Tom Brady even if he wasn't a Michigan Man. Tom Brady does it again and advances to his 9th Super Bowl

Comment

• On Jake Tapper's show, Rudy Giuliani appeared to take credit for Peter Carr's statement Friday pushing back on the Buzzfeed story about Michael Cohen. If that's right, it suggests DOJ's request for a statement may be even more inappropriate under Special Counsel regulations.

Comment

• The failing NYT is now walking back their lies of the story. Calling it a "Fuller Picture" lol really? hahaha

A convergence of racial and religious groups set the stage for the viral moment. “I stepped in between to pray,” Nathan Phillips said on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

What Jon is suggesting is that Trump may have ordered a DOJ response.
              that's laughable.

if anything, the DOJ had every right and duty to open a leak investigation into Mueller's team. I believe the reason they came out against this fake news is because they have leaked things in the past that would have come to light, and those leaks are felonies.

Comment

• God Damn they still have this up... CNN and lies

Comment

• fuck CNN

Comment

• 50687352_277649382917841_2911008793187844096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=9475990f03d05136394daa44f439fb24&oe=5CB5C16F.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• If you put it that way I'm more Mueller, but the way in which BF is doubling down and claiming they re-checked with their sources has me wavering.

Comment

• Neither Trump nor Pence are scheduled to attend any public ceremonies honoring Martin Luther King Jr. today. However, Mike Pence did find it fitting to explain how Donald Trump is really carrying on the legacy of Dr. King by wanting to bring people together via Wall construction. It's a beautiful thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

If you put it that way I'm more Mueller, but the way in which BF is doubling down and claiming they re-checked with their sources has me wavering.
                            they got burned by their sources. the journalism itself is irresponsible, report of anonymous sourcing without seeing any of the evidence themselves.

that is not real journalism. now would be a good time for them to reveal their sources as should be the practice of any reporting that turns out to be completely fake, but as we have seen time and time again, not only will that not happen they will use the same sources in the future.
                            Last edited by Kapture1; January 21, 2019, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• vTl2JqN.jpg

Comment

• j3exnoy78sb21.jpg?width=691&auto=webp&s=7e07a7ac6cc3a5cdff553472a0b057231d1a21c3.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X