No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Chief Big Liar needs chastised, too.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Luckily enough, there will be another outrage today and this will be forgotten. I remember back in the day there were these campus preachers outside of Wells Hall on MSU's campus. They would be just screaming about crap, preaching about the end times. They would have props and everything. I remember as a Freshman, I couldn't believe it, I would sit there and watch in puzzlement. Then after a couple weeks, you would hardly notice them. They became white noise.

These days, any old outrage is beamed into the national consciousness unlike Brother Ralph outside of Wells Hall. His voice didn't carry past the Red Cedar, that was the extent of his reach. The power to ignore is great. Get off facebook, get off twitter.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• The power to ignore is great. Get off facebook, get off twitter.

Yes, my Monday meeting was canceled today and was kinda snowed in over the weekend, ending in too much social media. Black drink is down, time to go create endorphins.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Nah its always been.

You lived in a bubble, your soft like most people posting here (sorry). Why do you think I hate criminal thugs so bad? Because I hate to fight them without backing down. ever. Yea maybe I should have, but not my nature.

The self-setup here would make Michael Scott blush

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              Nah its always been.

Why do you think I hate criminal thugs so bad? Because I hate to fight them without backing down. ever. Yea maybe I should have, but not my nature.
              Didn't know we had our own in-house Vanilla Ice here at the forum. Neat!

Anyhow, next time the forum is brimming over with conflict, I will attempt to make peace by walking up to it slowly with my drum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                ....What Jon is suggesting is that Trump may have ordered a DOJ response....
                Starting to look that way.

President Donald Trump’s legal team reached out to special counsel Robert Mueller’s office Friday morning after BuzzFeed published an explosive report suggesting Trump directed his former attorney, Michael Cohen, to lie to Congress about a Trump Tower project in Moscow, Rudy Giuliani told CNN.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• America's Mayor has to walk back comments he made regarding Trump for the second time in a week. He now says Trump has no memory of ever discussing Trump Tower Moscow during the campaign. Yesterday he said the discussions went to about Nov 2016.

"My recent statements about discussions during the 2016 campaign between Michael Cohen and then-candidate Donald Trump about a potential Trump Moscow 'project' were hypothetical and not based on conversations I had with the President,"

Periodically we have to bring this up: just what legal "work", if any, does Giuliani do for Trump? It's my understanding he's working for free. Is his job solely to go on tv constantly and defend the President using hypotheticals? Isn't this implying that he doesn't know anything he says to be true? It's just good guesswork?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/polit...wer/index.html
                  Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 21, 2019, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• The shutdown is festering, his approval rating is dropping, Giuliani is worrying, and escape routes are closing.

Comment

• lol

This is why fake news is so prevalent... a bunch of people who have already made up their minds are primed to believe any bullshit that aligns with their world view.

Comment

• Didn't know we had our own in-house Vanilla Ice here at the forum. Neat!
                        LOL Good one, you care....but dont flirt with me im not --- you know who. Nothing like a good work out to get to toxic poison out!

Just for you !hack

50424952_10156893761902243_3707963124834369536_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=079ce0447fbb2f5b9c9e5563516c3b67&oe=5D00178E.jpg

Comment

• hack, this is you lmfao

50584685_662466784150029_7198393006599176192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=b5a1c66924efd7cd1501e9411648b20b&oe=5CBA780D.jpg

Comment

• Lol
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• So people around Trump are leaking to both the WP and NYT today that they don't know WTF Rudy is trying to achieve

Comment

• I think Trump needs to pay Giuliani a little hush money.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X