No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you wonder if Andrew Carnegie or Rockefeller or henry ford or vanderbilt or gates or Bezos would have established the business they established and advanced their businesses the way they have if they would yhave been taxed at 70%

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
      you wonder if Andrew Carnegie or Rockefeller or henry ford or vanderbilt or gates or Bezos would have established the business they established and advanced their businesses the way they have if they would yhave been taxed at 70%
      they would have made their million, and called it quits. There is no way the would have continued to work almost for free for the federal government and ever employed as many people as they did or changed the world.

Thing about it is not only have they provided a good or service that has changed the world and benefited everyone, they also employed millions of Americans collectively. Both of those things together do more for society then donating 25 billion dollars in a one time charity donation.

Comment

• Generally they weren't taxed at that rate in the past, the effective tax rate was much, much lower.

Comment

• the Anti-Semite deleted her tweet

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFbFSyX-NvCzBDwoN7_c-QcGX2ZMWAS832W7TouWVfpJv5JlcNfw.jpg

Comment

• oops, wrong one

DxkoeAGWwAArRgb.jpg

Someone tell this lying bigot that deleting it will not make it go away.
            Last edited by Kapture1; January 23, 2019, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Trump had a (relatively) decent 2018 but his disapproval numbers are rapidly approaching the worst of his Presidency (His lowest point was December 2017 when he hit around 57% disapproval). What's more, it's easy to trace the start of his recent decline to the shutdown.

FiveThirtyEight is tracking Donald Trump’s approval ratings throughout his presidency.

Comment

• ...it's easy to trace your idiocy to your birth...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As for you, nobody has an explanation or even dares to think about what it would take to find one.

Comment

• W wanted to privatize Social Security. She boxed him in by refusing to entertain any legislation that threatened to change SS in any way and he was forced to abandon his legislative promises on SS.

People laugh at W for being stupid. We need to rethink the definition of stupid presidents and the ones that are senselessly uncaring about the people they govern.
                    Nobody was laughing, that would have been a disaster (for real). Worst President in my lifetime

Hack "look at me" - "no hands!` ----- Im OP! weeee!!

Comment

• A user wrote of Savannah Guthrie's Nick Sandmann chat: "White women will always do the most to protect and humanize the white supremacist patriarchy."

not a big today fan but I ike savannah for some reason. the response from the left about teenage kids continues to amaze me. Ok for freedom of speech and freedom of expression as long as your viewpoints are same as mine I guess--in their eyes

pathetic these people turn a blind ey to the Hebrew black call you name groups or whom,ever started this crap

Comment

• 1v1oa3z2w7c21.jpg?width=960&auto=webp&s=ab127e8b5e4b8874ae145c47a9c4198bf981151f.jpg

Comment

• OK free markets but no alcohol on Sundays and must purchase Israeli imports and this thing and that thing. Everybody is all about freedom -- for themselves, at least.

Comment

• the response from the left about teenage kids continues to amaze me. Ok for freedom of speech and freedom of expression as long as your viewpoints are same as mine I guess--in their eyes
                            Yep
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Some like to present bullshit numbers whilst demanding the opposite from others in political discourse. Some of us even like to cheat their way to prominence in sport, and fantasize about their moral equivalence to those that do not stoop to such levels.

The system hasn't been exactly perfect. But it has produced Wingsfan and Wiz, on the other hand.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X