Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other words:

Kapture where are your gamer MK fatality memes.

Comment

• The fraudulent "doctor" Gorka attempts to defend Trump but the reanimated corpse once known as Lou Dobbs isn't having it. "PELOSI WHIPPED THE PRESIDENT" shrieks that which was once known as Dobbs.

Comment

• speaking of reanimated corpses, Ginsburg gonna make an appearance at the SOTU?

Comment

• xuByEA8.jpg

Comment

• Coulter blasts Trump over shutdown deal: 'Biggest wimp ever to serve as president'

BY OWEN DAUGHERTY - 01/25/19 03:20 PM EST 2,099

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter ripped President Trump if he gave in to Democrats by signing government funding legislation that didn't include money for a border wall and warning him not to cave.

After previous remarks against Trump, Coulter pointed out that he unfollowed her on Twitter.

Earlier this month, Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) asked Coulter to tell Trump"it's OK" to fully reopen the federal government
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The wimpiest thing he did in this fiasco is change his mind and listen to Coulter. He tried to bluff his way to get a wall and it wasn't going to work.

Comment

• Yep
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• With Stone, 'he's just bullshitting' could always be the answer. But how does he know what Trump's answers to Mueller said? Those aren't public

Comment

• 51088001_1877805582329439_4815862256803774464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=a4fbb1e97efd703de76fb821e47e2117&oe=5CFB5BC1.jpg

Comment

• Crash ...... my post that you responded to makes it clear that, yes, I believe the Mueller Report can provide the information that the Judiciary Committee can use to make a decision on moving forward with or not moving forward with the impeachment of Donald Trump. Will it? That depends on a couple of things. The WH has the authority to block release of all or parts of the Report on the basis of Executive Privilege or National Security, the later basis probably having the best chance of standing up to legal challenges. There's an outside chance that Mueller will be purposely vague in his findings such that individuals within Congress that have the authority to move forward with articles of impeachment cannot rely solely on his report to do that.

The rest of your questions seem immaterial to me and Jon does seem to address them as I might but frankly I don't care about any of that. I think both sides on the issue of the potential for Trump to have acted, while campaigning for the presidency or as the sitting president, in a manner that is either illegal or unconstitutional gets lost in the media's determined effort to get a scoop that turns into a hot story. IOW, I trust the process being legally undertaken by the Special Council Investigation to sort through all of that and, personally, I tend to ignore the sideline stories. As I've stated here on numerous occasions, I'm patiently waiting for Mueller's report to be released, hopefully publicly, before I'm ready to determine if Trump acted illegally or unconstitutionally. From there what Congress does with that information is up to them.
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• A public service announcement: If you get a chance you should watch a Rockets game, Harden is doing things rarely seen in a way nobody has done.

Comment

• Ruth Ginsburg disappears for weeks and I'm supposed to believe nothing's wrong?

Comment

• "i was effected 0%"

That"s cause you live in your parent's basement and never venture out the door.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                                "i was effected 0%"

That"s cause you live in your parent's basement and never venture out the door.
                                I am a homeowner douche. Sorry I don't rely on non-essential government services tho

Comment

Working...
                                X