X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      i personally know a lot of citizens that mark themselves down as non citizens when obtaining their drivers licenses. happens all the time.
      If I get a Driver's license as a non-citizen and then get naturalized before my license is due to be renewed, then as far as the license bureau knows I'm still a non-citizen.

Not even the state of Texas is claiming this is definitive proof that illegals are voting by the tens of thousands. All it is is a list of names that need to be followed up on (an average of barely 2,000 a year) and confirm that they were eligible to vote.

Comment

• Trump advisers lied over and over again, Mueller says. The question is, why?

Longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone stands outside of a federal courthouse in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Friday after he was arrested and charged with lying to Congress and obstruction. (Lynne Sladky/AP) By Rosalind S. Helderman ,
        Josh Dawsey and
        Matt Zapotoskymeticulously unspooledcampaign chairman, deputy campaign manager, former national security adviser, personal lawyer and a campaign foreign policy adviserdiscussed his efforts with the Trump campaignStone indictmenton their interactions about Russia.

[Russians interacted with at least 14 Trump associates during the campaign and transition]admitted lyingadmitted he liedhas admitted lying about his contacts with a professor who gave him early warning in April 2016 that Russia held thousands of Clinton emails.

Prosecutors have said former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has continued to lie
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• RE: Kapture's video

This is a selectively edited video that has been passed around conservative circles for years. It eliminates his longer response where he says, very clearly, that if you're an illegal alien you can't vote.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ob...liens-to-vote/
          Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 27, 2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• What? A member of the Fake News crowd is posting a doctored video?

The hell you say?
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "I am a homeowner "

So you are afraid to come out of your own basement. That explains it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                RE: Kapture's video

This is a selectively edited video that has been passed around conservative circles for years. It eliminates his longer response where he says, very clearly, that if you're an illegal alien you can't vote.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ob...liens-to-vote/
                i watched the full interview in the says before the 2016 election. that segment is not "selectively edited"

snopes is a liberal, his hooker mistress and a cat.

and whey are calling selectively edited is a section that was shortened. that exchanged 100% actually took place.
                Last edited by Kapture1; January 27, 2019, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

i watched the full interview in the says before the 2016 election. that segment is not "selectively edited"

snopes is a liberal, his hooker mistress and a cat.

and whey are calling selectively edited is a section that was shortened. that exchanged 100% actually took place.
                  Cutting the clip short because at the end he says illegals obviously can't vote is deceptive or selective editing, yes. Especially when you slap a headline on it screaming OBAMA URGES ILLEGAL ALIENS TO VOTE. Whether Snopes is liberal or conservative is irrelevant; the full clip makes it clear he was NOT doing what your headline says.

Comment

• Fun times with Trump cock-gobbler Bill Mitchell. This is where Kapture gets his Carnac-like predictions

Comment

• Polar Vortex is on the way, possible Wind chills of 55 degrees below zero. Like most people in Michigan this was something I dreaded, thank God im semi retired. I actually like winter now, not my dog though.

'Life-threatening' Arctic blast to freeze nearly 200 million as Polar Vortex attacks U.S.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/nat...ld/2676389002/

9d63cd81-7321-493a-b6a3-a88047442ce1-012519-arctic-blast_Online.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Cutting the clip short because at the end he says illegals obviously can't vote is deceptive or selective editing, yes. Especially when you slap a headline on it screaming OBAMA URGES ILLEGAL ALIENS TO VOTE. Whether Snopes is liberal or conservative is irrelevant; the full clip makes it clear he was NOT doing what your headline says.
                        she was specifically asking about illegals voting and if illegals were to vote if they would be deported

Anything short of "yes it is illegal for non citizens to vote" is AT BEST conflating the issue and encouraging non citizens to vote.

b3h5cl0vlzc21.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=205df0d4a6806910a3072987df8651f79b2423d3.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Polar Vortex is on the way, possible Wind chills of 55 degrees below zero. Like most people in Michigan this was something I dreaded, thank God im semi retired. I actually like winter now, not my dog though.

'Life-threatening' Arctic blast to freeze nearly 200 million as Polar Vortex attacks U.S.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/nat...ld/2676389002/

9d63cd81-7321-493a-b6a3-a88047442ce1-012519-arctic-blast_Online.png

yeah this is gonna fucking suck.

Comment

• on their interactions about Russia.

The post containing this quote was a good run-down of the lying that's been going on. The important thing to me is that it hits the nail on the head. Americans can not lose sight of the implications that under two presidents who most likely knew about this, we knew little about it and it appears nothing much was done to stop it or protect against it ..... at least as far as we know. Another person interviewed in this piece said that the indictments "aren't really moving the Mueller probe ahead"..... and I assume this implies the probe isn't getting the evidence it needs to support a charge of criminal conspiracy (to affect the outcome of the Presidential election) in Trump's in favor involving the President himself and the Russians.

Certainly Donald Trump has proven that he can surround himself with loyalist who will lie for him when those lies support his public messages. Meuller is picking those people off maybe because, from a legal standpoint and operating as a Special Counsel, that just can't be ignored. The bigger question is whether or not he's got the goods on Trump that will support a charge of Criminal Conspiracy. We don't know. I know that both BO and DJT knew about Russian interference; we don't know to what degree but those two knew.

That the public didn't know may be a reasonable outcome given the likelihood of sensitive methods and sources used to obtain proof that the Russians were meddling. Again we really don't know if it was purely an intelligence operation designed to be disruptive to Western interests - something the Russians do all the time and are very good at it? Or, was there operational intent to get Trump elected President? I certainly don't know and I'm not entirely sure Mueller knows either. I think the intelligence community knows something but, again, sources and methods.

This then is a prickly situation for Mueller. I suggested up thread that my take at present is that the Mueller Probe will be vague in it's conclusions leaving it up to the House Judiciary Committee to take intelligence information that they have at their disposal and meld it with the criminal activity that Mueller will report on to determine if Trump should or should not be impeached. Political clamoring from both sides, is, IMO, going to be immaterial.

To me, a question I have to ask is, do I want Donald Trump acting as the presidential face, in name and duty, of the United States given what we already no? After what we might learn at some point in the future and after the Mueller Report is released? I'm still waiting but if I had a lean, it would be to hold off on taking articles of impeachment to the House floor, vote on them and then "impeach" Trump if 218 Representatives voted to do so. That's entirely possible but the Senate is whole different ball-of -wax. Assuming the House moves to impeach, a trial would then occur in the Senate and after all of that is done and the Senate votes, the numbers just don't add up to "convict."

Unless the Mueller report makes a slam dunk case that proves Trump obstructed justice or committed Criminal Conspiracy - I'm not a lawyer but that is a high bar to cross it seems to me - Americans ought to change their focus, forget about talking shit about PDJT and start asking their elected officials to get back to me when you can tell my why the fuck and how the fuck the Russians were able to do what they did?
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 330rpnwhz0d21.jpg?width=492&auto=webp&s=1f964eadf3c8fa799b9a21b2ccd32d9deba7d361.jpg

Comment

• Trump gulps more of Putin's throat yogurt.

The Trump administration on Sunday formally lifted sanctions on three Russian firms with links to oligarch Oleg Deripaska, including Rusal, the world’s second-largest aluminum producer.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X