Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

That is staggeringly foolish in the real world but maybe not so in Trumpland. Let's see. Russians are doing bad, illegal things so don't indict them because they will take advantage of our legal system for nefarious purposes. Brilliant!!!! (Or to stoop to Trumpspeak: lmao)
    I know right

Comment

• The Knicks are stupid, that is all.

Comment

• b0q4kbo7mtd21.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=2e7e52d2826b2eabf184964bea2144e23ae7204c.jpg

Comment

• HAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
          Senate investigators have obtained new information showing Donald Trump Jr.'s mysterious phone calls ahead of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting were not with his father, three sources with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

Comment

• I see, Jeff. OK. I guess that's still fairly easy -- do what you can as fast as you can. Some people are going to get fucked, and that's that. There's no way to model that and know. In retrospect, it's been damaging to the overall cause to be certain about uncertainties. I think the scientific community has some soulsearching to do about how it communicates with the outside world. They have the facts, and were telling us these are just projections, but they aren't people that know how to communicate outside their own community.

Comment

• Froot:

Dallas = Team Euro?
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Interesting. The US is a small fraction of annual fossil fuel subsidies and a much larger fraction of renewable resources. At least in 2016. Presumably PDJT is spending money on coal the past two years.

Comment

• Doncic is a badass, one of the best young players in a long time. The Knicks will have cap space, who knows if Durant goes there.

Comment

• I don't know the figures by country for subsidy but certainly coal production continues to fall despite the Trump administration's best efforts. For incentives, I don't think you'd count any spending until one is claimed.
                    Last edited by hack; January 31, 2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Fear mongering much =- What would YOU and YOUR family do?

ahhhh..... freeze to death

Last edited by WingsFan; January 31, 2019, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Rachel Mad Cow reminds me of something I remember as a kid, just cant put my finger on it....

Comment

• I don't know what your numbers include or don't, to make a valid comparison, but that makes sense. I would certainly expect the US to be a major player in renewables subsidies, with the big three there being also the EU and China.

Comment

• Shaddap

Comment

• Correct.

EIA: https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=35952

Comment

Working...
                                X