Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wpid-facebook_1201750423.jpg

Comment

• Baltimore is quite interesting. In some ways it is Detroit's mid-Atlantic cousin, but I don't have clear why and exactly how they are different save for Detroit is spread out and Baltimore was always more urban, the economic disruption came in multiple industries rather than in one, and that it has many more decayed neighborhoods eligible for gentrification. We are now grateful participants in that process. It's wonderful to have access to DC for work without having to live there. The food is so much better than DC it's hard to believe or describe.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        I really thought the Griswold-Lyon reference would get more play.

:::Leaving disappointed::::
        AA....don't go away mad....AA...just go and hang yourself...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pit beef.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Baltimore is quite interesting.

Top 50 Bed Bug Cities List, Baltimore Remains Number One

Columbus is 4th - sleep tight hack

Comment

• northamBLPfull.jpg

Grabbin me some popcorn

Comment

• ha ha This should be good, might be worse than Kavanaugh throwing ice on someone?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Pit beef.
                  Correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Yeah so Tracy Beanz is a Q aka Qanon follower. So that really lends a TON of support to considering her credible.

So you believe millions of illegals are voting, Hillary had Seth Rich killed, and you float around in Qanon circles. CONNECT THE DOTS! CONNECT THE DOTS!

UaLpJOKh.jpg
                    I don't even know what qanon is
                    I never have said millions of illegals are voting
                    I never said Hillary killed seth rich
                    I see you choose to ignore the IG report however ripping 2 present employees and 1 retired employee of the FBI

Comment

• News 3 reporter Brendan Ponton went to the EVMS library in Norfolk Friday afternoon and found the page on which the photo appears.
                      One day after addressing the backlash for supporting a state measure that would significantly loosen restrictions on late-term abortions in Virginia, photos of two unidentified people on Governor Ralph Northam's medical school yearbook page have surfaced. 

Comment

• I cant wait to see how CNN spins this one

Comment

• Tucker is going to be good tonight! hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

I don't even know what qanon is
                            I never have said millions of illegals are voting
                            I never said Hillary killed seth rich
                            I see you choose to ignore the IG report however ripping 2 present employees and 1 retired employee of the FBI
                            I see you learn from Trump. He never claimed Obama was born elsewhere either.

You circulated conspiracy theories implying Hillary or the DNC murdered Seth Rich because he leaked the emails to Wikileaks and the Russians never hacked anyone. Deny it if you wish. Plead ignorance of the Qanon fanboys but you're circulating their videos now.

You don't know who any conspiracy theorists are yet you're constantly sharing their material with us. Why not do a little research into the people you're presenting to us as "experts"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                              northamBLPfull.jpg

Grabbin me some popcorn
                              1) LOL, this is awful.

2) How did no one in the Republican Party discover this during the campaign?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                I really thought the Griswold-Lyon reference would get more play.

:::Leaving disappointed::::
                                Sorry. Lyon sounds like a perfect arse. Vermonters were bumpkin secessionists even before the denizens of Dixie. I'll be cold in the ground before I recognize the independence of eastern New York!

Comment

Working...
                                X