Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the editorial page of today's WSJ:

The fact is there is a preferential tax treatment in Red States. It is called good government. Why should the working part of the country pay for the AOC-type nonsense of the coastal elites?

Comment

• gettyimages-919094590.jpg
      Last edited by Hannibal; February 12, 2019, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Trump hates puppies. This explains many of his character defects.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump isn't hiding the fact that he isn't a dog person. He appeared impressed Monday night while describing the drug-detecting abilities of German shepherds that work for the U.S.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• l9zoy47es6g21.png?width=917&auto=webp&s=f3a1c2480f2e9f6934a64d40bf1fba600e40edd9.png

Media Bias

Comment

• For those who drink whiskey and follow the MMA, I have now tried Conor McGregor's Irish Whiskey. It's called Proper No. 12 and it is proper rubbish.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              For those who drink whiskey and follow the MMA, I have now tried Conor McGregor's Irish Whiskey. It's called Proper No. 12 and it is proper rubbish.
              Was it bad enough to be mistaken for Scotch Whiskey?

hi

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                For those who drink whiskey and follow the MMA, I have now tried Conor McGregor's Irish Whiskey. It's called Proper No. 12 and it is proper rubbish.
                I have heard it is garbage.

Comment

• I need someone from WI to send me a bottle of Metallica's Blackened, I hear it's quite good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Was it bad enough to be mistaken for Scotch Whiskey?

hi

This from a man who thinks Jager and Dr. Pepper is "classy".
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      I need someone from WI to send me a bottle of Metallica's Blackened, I hear it's quite good.
                      if your state allows mail order liquor:

(RECOMMENDED) METALLICA | BLACKENED™ American Whiskey | FLAT RATE SHIPPING! | ORDER NOW | America's No1 Premium Spirits Marketplace | Largest Brand Selection | Whiskey | Tequila | Mezcal | Rum | Vodka & More | We're Hollywood's Preferred Marketplace Catering to Elite Celebrities and Online Shoppers #GetShipped #StartGiving

Comment

• Drink with one eye open.

Comment

• Heh

Comment

• Started on batch # 81 representing the year they were founded, and each batch is sonic aged to a different custom Metallica playlist chosen by the band members. Pretty sweet, although I am not sure how much variation there would actually be between batches, but interesting nonetheless

Comment

• The intelligence community's troubles with Trump.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• California decides the bullet train is hokum after merely spending a mere $77B. Governor Gav says "[t]he current project, as planned, would cost too much and respectfully take too long. There's been too little oversight and not enough transparency." https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...llooning-costs

As Kevin Williamson says, this tragic failure "leaves Californians with no way to travel between Los Angeles and San Francisco except a 90-minute, $149 flight."

Fortunately, the Green New Deal will cure that with more investment in high speed rail.

What a disaster for California. Kudos to John Kasich for pissing on the Feds offer to partially fund a "high speed" rail in Ohio.
                                Last edited by iam416; February 13, 2019, 08:03 AM.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X