Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To wit...

I think NYC should go all in on this plan.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Amazon sweepstakes bears a resemblance to something like the bidding for the Olympics way back when before cities got wise. Some resemblance I should say because the Olympics are really bad for the host city, you do get benefits from Amazon.

They had a lot of cities bidding against each other so it upped the amount of booty sites were willing to give up. That in turn makes it a much harder sell for the government officials. Its going to be an even harder sell for a governor that is pretty popular but has a big time problem with the subway system and mass transit in the area. You have to give incentives that you can sell to the legislators. That's a much easier sell in Ohio or Wisconsin.

Comment

• On closer examination, at least one town that made it to the finals took a closer look and said, 'no thanks' to the online retail giant's HQ2 offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Can't make this shit up.
          What do you know about how that $27bn figure was made up? I know you know why and how to be skeptical of that kind of forecasting.

Comment

• "haha, yes! The only way I would have supported him signing that joke of a spending compromise was if he took congress' money, and also declared a national emergency." signed Kapture

Hey you dumb fuck, nobody cares what you support. Go back to the basement from which you crawled.

Comment

• I mean sure, if you think Amazon will lose steam and go under as a company in the next 10 years, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

• https://www.dailywire.com/news/43496...-emily-zanotti

despite the tax cut the federal govt set a record in taxes collected last year

Comment

• " but I wouldn't bet on it." Kapture

Oh I don't know. You've bet on every other dumb fuck deal in the last two years. Why stop now. moron.

Comment

• clearly someone didn't take their Midol today

Comment

• despite the tax cut the federal govt set a record in taxes collected last year
                      And the top 1% surely paid a significantly disproportionate share.

Comment

• I can't speak to Kapture's track record, but if I had to bet a meaningful sum, then I'd much rather bet on Amazon continuing to thrive for a long time to come.

Comment

• Kapture's track record? He stumbled out of the gate and landed on his ass.

Comment

• supposedly smollet is fgoing to be charged very soon

per local tv stations in chicago
                            The two people of Interest are black. They are brothers from Nigeria. They are actors, one of them appeared alongside small let in the Empire show.

The story is, the two brothers split town right after the attack, and the Chicago PD knew who they were all along but could not talk to them because they were in Nigeria. So now they just came back from Nigeria, so the cops raided their house and they found a whole bunch of bleach and a whole bunch of cellphones and such...

How much do you want to bet one of those cell phone has a bunch of calls to jussie Smollett?

Comment

• they need to charge him with a hate crime

this whole story did nothing but fan more hatred

Comment

• little more political corruption you might have missed from muellers team

Comment

Working...
                                X