No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, you have a sense of how disadvantaged he was by his "college" choice, but you have no clue how horrific his secondary "education" was. The mere fact that he occasionally articulates cognizable thoughts is a small miracle. So, yes, I like to give him a pat on the back when he tasks the Kristofferson Veneration Society for its lunacy.

I haven't read Mein Kampf yet, but I hear it's tedious and tendentious. I get enough of that in lengthy "analyses" of the HARBAUGHOFFENSE!!! So, you know, just because I'm bereaved doesn't make me a sap.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• lol
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So apparently amongst this group are people who go to spin classes, know Kris Kristofferson trivia or use the word 'cycling', and yet somehow it's me that gets labeled the commie pinko liberal here.

Comment

• I thought the label was self-anointed, though.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• fuck that bitch

IQERKgZZjqikPcD88Qo91rxizxRKmN7Oj5b1dEck4Tk.jpg?width=775&auto=webp&s=0090abd671bd818471aeba25aa53ae7aac269809.jpg

vb8r1nhbvph21.jpg?width=750&auto=webp&s=8f3dfe02cf2e55ea1a73c0e5e15b9c98ae427ed7.jpg

Be a member of the Islamic State and get more neutral coverage from American newsrooms than if you're a white catholic kid smiling.
                Last edited by Kapture1; February 20, 2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• For the record, AlabamAlum's Kristofferson Worshop means he is a giant vag. Buchanan's fantasizing about wearing the yellow jersey while spinning and listening to Another One Bites The Dust means he is a giant vag.

Comment

Comment

• It's too late to curry favor with me now.

What I love about the Kristofferlore is that in addition to being entirely accurate, he was actually great at only ONE of these things, and it was a time and setting in which that still didn't matter. If he comes up today, he's probably in a coffeeshop right now telling some girl about advanced bean-roasting techniques he thinks he has mastered.

Comment

• Ned Beatty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kristofferson.

Tony Danza >>>>>>>>> AlabamAlum

Either Olsen Twin >>>>>>>>>>> hack

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          It's too late to curry favor with me now.

What I love about the Kristofferlore is that in addition to being entirely accurate, he was actually great at only ONE of these things, and it was a time and setting in which that still didn't matter. If he comes up today, he's probably in a coffeeshop right now telling some girl about advanced bean-roasting techniques he thinks he has mastered.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Ned Beatty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kristofferson.

Tony Danza >>>>>>>>> AlabamAlum

Either Olsen Twin >>>>>>>>>>> hack

Hold me closer, Tony Danza....

Comment

• It's been years since anybody reminded me that the Olsen Twins exist. A profound argument for a less Kristoffersonian America. State-supplied cultural entertainments would be a high-floor method for avoiding bad outcomes.

Comment

• Any spin class that would let Buchanan join is a little suspect.

Comment

Working...
                                X