No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cost is 2 kilos of back bacon and a Molson.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• lol Then would like to go back to Montreal, its a lot better than Hamilton Ontario

Comment

• I am going to move to Helena or Bozeman and keep my place at the beach. Rotate between the two. I love the ocean, but there are few places prettier than Montana (imo).
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I've got a bag of pork rinds and a half roll of Rolos...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you throw in a case a beer and a coupla kilo of bacon as well, sure.

Comment

• Done
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I also recommend Montreal. I don't have it in me to move across the Rockies, even though that's my kinda land out there too.

Comment

• I have to work on my French, I don't have much desire for FL but do have a friend who has a home in the Keys. And I would stop in on OP on the way, this could happen next year.

Comment

• Quebec exports the less-charming bits of itself to Broward County every winter, if that's a sweetener.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      I took the Coast trip on the Pacific Coast Highway (Highway 1) all the way from Reno To Sacramento all the way down to Tijuana. In the back of a pickup truck when I was 20 years old one year, I wasn't impressed. If I can ever wrap up this early retirement - I would like to go up to millinwasmyfavorite area, and up to Vancouver .
                      I'll buy you an unparalleled NW IPA and berate you for your shitty three billboards critique. Just let me know.

Comment

• A judge ruled that federal prosecutors including U.S. Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta, broke federal law when they signed a plea agreement with Jeffrey Epstein, a politically connected sex trafficker.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Palm Springs is spectacular. But I'm not sure it has great weather 9 months out of the year. We were there in March and it was already smoking hot. I imagine it's broiling from about April through September. But, if I could winter there I sure as shit would.
                          There's definitely some days in the spring that get hot, but not generally. I'll give you September, so I'll say 8 months, but I dont mind highs in the 90s with no humidity. June- September are brutal.

Comment

• Frankenmuth brewery has some bomb ass buffalo chicken wraps.

Comment

• I'll buy you an unparalleled NW IPA and berate you for your shitty three billboards critique. Just let me know.
                              Im going to give billboards another chance, thanks for the reminder - I may (?) have been harsh

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X