No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India and Pakistan are again threatening each other, and it appears that an Indian jet has been shot down.

The US and North Korea are meeting at the highest level, and there are hopes of a de-nuclearized Korean peninsula. The President is in Hanoi.

The Senate will shortly vote on a resolution condemning the utterly unconstitutional "emergency" declaration for a border wall, contravening months of discussion within Congress. Like it or not, The Dems won the House and they were as clear about NOT allowing a wall as Trump was clear about building a wall in 2016. And it appears the Rs will not be able to come up with the four Senators necessary for the Congress to defend its power of the purse.

And we are talking about that weasel Cohen.

Comment

• Geez, when you put it that way maybe things aren't so bad after all!

Comment

• with no proof or evidence, the best the dems have to go after Trump for all things legal and personal is the word of a convicted felon and serial liar.

this will be out of the headlines by next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          with no proof or evidence, the best the dems have to go after Trump for all things legal and personal is the word of a convicted felon and serial liar.

this will be out of the headlines by next week.
          Convicted felon and serial liar.....about trump not doing anything wrong. Lololo, fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
            Jon: I just noticed you are no longer a "Senior Member" but rather a "Proud Deep State Agent". I didn't know you worked for the government!

Nah, just a mercenary for the highest bidder.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• cohen meant nothing to me. it was a show. nothing new at all

but i would vote for cummings anytime--he has a conscious and wants this country to go in the right direction including trump and his line of bs--but id still vote for trump. even thus after watching the a&e history of him and the taj mahal etc. he still has america and not being ripped off and not spending money on stupid shit as his top agenda

but on to more important things, desert mountain, verrado, palm desert, mccormick ranch and the raven all exe=cellent courses. 92/90/89/90/91 from the 6k tees--went through a 1.25 ketel after i got done driving. probable retirement scenario although after reading the smack earlier might have to check out palm spring--even though its in cali

nothing like playing 117 holes with a bunch of idiots like myself

Comment

• Judge Jackson has ruled against Roger Stone and the InfoWars crowd here. Mueller's team did NOT leak Stone's sealed indictment beforehand and there's no evidence CNN was tipped off. The timeline fits everything being done appropriately.

Just more shit tossed at the Wall in the vain hope it'll stick.

Comment

• Judge Jackson if you're nasty!
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Tlaib reps out the future and present of the Ds. Might have well just said Patton was a Tom. Cummings was pissed.

What a fucking clownshow.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Tlaib reps out the future and present of the Ds. Might have well just said Patton was a Tom. Cummings was pissed.

What a fucking clownshow.
                      Tlaib might be a one-termer. She won a weird primary (barely) with 31% of the vote. Unusually high number of candidates to replace Conyers

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Heh. That post was more you than you are.

Comment

• Awesome. So happy.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Tlaib might be a one-termer. She won a weird primary (barely) with 31% of the vote. Unusually high number of candidates to replace Conyers
                              I doubt it. She won the full term. And the other thing she is doing is opening a lot of offices in her district and has a significant presence in the district. It could happen but I doubt it.

Also not sure that Rep Meadows was that upset over it some of it seemed like acting.
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Working...
                                X