Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Roger Stone has another motion denied by Judge Jackson. Gives him a week to produce a bunch of documentation about his published book (which trashes the Special Counsel) that he failed to mention in previous gag order hearings.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...9-6fd76ed50001
    Welp, Dfrump is done for sure.

Comment

• lol

jd96thbmjak21.png?width=826&auto=webp&s=8ffd57c222d9457112dfe66cab3f625f757a27fc.png

Comment

• New York state insurance regulators have subpoenaed the Trump Org's insurance broker for all materials and communication they have related to Trump. Overshadowed by the Congressional letters that went out yesterday.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/05/new-...s-insurer.html

Meanwhile The White House is refusing to give the House documents related to the clearance process (and specifically Kushner's clearance). Making it an almost certainty that a subpoena is coming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.dbe3d3f15b8b

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Crash:

I would advise her to move to North Platte, buy the entire town, fully paid up, and spend the rest at Applebees. That way she's further away from "The" Oracle, closer to "The" Wizard and always well fed.
          Seconded, Thirded, Fourthed, Fifthed and Sexed.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

The Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking/pedophilia trial. Epstein was Dersh's client. He was directly involved in crafting the plea deal that has gotten Alex Acosta in a lot of hot water

And Esptein should be a bipartisan issue. He had powerful friends, including both Clinton and Trump.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/21/labo...ims-judge.html
            yeah, but Trump never flew on his private jet to his private sex slave island 26 times in three years.

There seems to be a bit of a difference in relationships between the other billionaire in Palm Beach that you know vs being invited to this dude's sex slave island almost 30 times in 3 years.

Comment

• LOCK HER UP

0arf8cp4sbk21.png?width=788&auto=webp&s=a15fd764e41c923004f7ae2ad2e6e411bf8fa749.png

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Seconded, Thirded, Fourthed, Fifthed and Sexed.
                WE'RE GOING TO APPLEBEE'S!

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Crash ...... tell your daughter to keep paying rent and put the cash from her bonus in a Vanguard Indexed Fund.
                  On Harbaugh's expectations for M football in 2015 (NFL NETWORK): �We'd rather be about it than talk about it."

Comment

• In 2011, days after Donald Trump challenged President Barack Obama to “show his records” to prove that he hadn’t been a “terrible student,” the headmaster at New York Military Academy got an order from his boss: Find Trump’s academic records and help bury them.

The superintendent of the private school “came to me in a panic because he had been accosted by prominent, wealthy alumni of the school who were Mr. Trump’s friends” and who wanted to keep his records secret, recalled Evan Jones, the headmaster at the time. “He said, ‘You need to go grab that record and deliver it to me because I need to deliver it to them.’ ”

The superintendent, Jeffrey Coverdale, confirmed Monday that members of the school’s board of trustees initially wanted him to hand over Trump’s records to them, but Coverdale said he refused.

“I was given directives, part of which I could follow but part of which I could not, and that was handing them over to the trustees,” he said. “I moved them elsewhere on campus where they could not be released. It’s the only time I ever moved an alumnus’s records.”

The former NYMA officials’ recollections add new details to one of the allegations that Michael Cohen, the president’s longtime personal lawyer and fixer, made before Congress last week. Cohen, who told the House Oversight and Reform Committee that part of his job was to attack Trump’s critics and defend his reputation, said that Trump ordered him “to threaten his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores.”

Trump has frequently boasted that he was a stellar student, but he declined throughout the 2016 campaign to release any of his academic records, telling The Washington Post then, “I’m not letting you look at anything.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.853a08624a6d

Comment

• You can tell by his grammar that he was a stellar student.

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmm
                        President Donald Trump pressured his then-chief of staff John Kelly and White House counsel Don McGahn to grant his daughter and senior adviser Ivanka Trump a security clearance against their recommendations, three people familiar with the matter told CNN.

Comment

• Trump's poll numbers in Florida are bad. Only 40% say he deserves another term. A full 23% of Republicans say he doesn't deserve another term. His approval rating split is 43-52, with 46% strongly disapproving.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...a-poll-1206260

Comment

• watch those numbers change when you throw up another candidate with a face and verbal history against trump.

trump bad
                            wallet good
                            trump bad
                            homelife good
                            trump bad
                            prices good
                            jobs good
                            trump bad
                            gdp good

we will see --I really don't know what the dems have to run on other then anything but being anti trump

Maxine aoc omar Blumenthal Schiff harris booker and larry david the first all are not faces middle America wants to elect with the rhetoric spewing from them

I knew Buchanan would come through--I appreciate it JB

Comment

• Now I have gone on the record as saying trade deficits are not necessarily a bad thing. In many cases they indicate economic health.

But Trump has made it very, very clear. Trade deficits mean America is losing. Trade deficits mean our leaders don't know what the hell they are doing. Trade deficits mean we're getting screwed.

So what do we make of the news that the US trade deficit is at a 10-year high? It jumped 12.5% in 2018 despite all of Trump's tariffs? The manufactured goods trade deficit with China, Trump's #1 priority, is now at an ALLTIME HIGH?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...e?srnd=premium

Comment

• watch those numbers change when you throw up another candidate with a face and verbal history against trump.
                                Yeah, with what we know now, there's no way in fucking hell he loses Florida 52-43 or, even worse, only gets 40%.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X