Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    Geezer, the comment about Mueller and Dersh's political affiliations was satire, but take that silver spoon out of your daddy-funded bigot mouth and go do some research for once. Those two people have registered their political affiliations.
    My goodness, are you having a bad day? I don't care what a person "registers" as. I'm concerned with their actions, like not putting at least one conservative lawyer on the team of Angry Democrats to investigate Trump. Are you telling me that this true, red-state Republican couldn't find any of his friends in the party to join his team? The political party Meuller belongs to is the Deep State Elite.

I am wondering what kind of state makes you register your party loyalty. Probably an East-Coast hotbed of ubiquitous thought.

Dershowitz, on the other hand, is a 1980s liberal Democrat with whom one can disagree without being disagreeable. What was the saying by Thomas Sowell, "In the 1960s, I was a Radical. In the 1980s, I was a Liberal. In the 2010s I'm a racist, and I've not changed my beliefs much since 1960."
    Last edited by Da Geezer; March 6, 2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Ty Cobb disputed many of the presidents complaints about Mueller and his team, chiefly that Muellers examination of the 2016 election and Trumps possible obstruction of justice was a "witch hunt."

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
        from the new York times

if this continues to trend in this direction might be a tipping point for the trump reelection

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/05/u...-increase.html
        Bashing illegal immigrants and calling for fewer immigrants in general has proven to be an unappealing issue for voters in suburbs. If you actually think the public is overwhelmingly on Trump's side on this, have at it. It's virtually the only thing Trump and Republicans talked about leading up to the 2018 election, and we see how that turned out.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          I was watching Blade II last night and old Kris Kristofferson playing Abraham Whistler. Good movie.
          Thanks, froot. It is now a good day.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bounce TV showed Blade: Trinity right after but I had to turn in for the night, but not before seeing KK driving a semi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Bashing illegal immigrants and calling for fewer immigrants in general has proven to be an unappealing issue for voters in suburbs. If you actually think the public is overwhelmingly on Trump's side on this, have at it. It's virtually the only thing Trump and Republicans talked about leading up to the 2018 election, and we see how that turned out.
              enjoy the wall because it's getting built lol

Comment

• Mueller isn't going to be a savior the Dems are desperate for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Agreed, it was a leading cause of that Big, Beautiful, Blue Wave.

Comment

Bounce TV showed Blade: Trinity right after but I had to turn in for the night, but not before seeing KK driving a semi.
                    That wasn't Blade: Trinity, you fool! That was 1978's Convoy! Also starring Ernest Borgnine of McHale's Navy fame and a overly tan Ali McGraw with a bad haircut. It's all based on that hit C. W. McCall song: Round the World With Rubber Duck. It's a jukebox legend!!

Comment

Agreed, it was a leading cause of that Big, Beautiful, Blue Wave.
                      lol, Trump derangement was the cause of that. nothing else.

The dems ran on nothing but hate Trump. And as evidenced by 0bama's midterms, anger is more than enough to turn out politically

Comment

• Can one of you old fucks explain to me the fascination with truckers in the 1970's and the parade of movies presenting them as heroic opponents of 'The Man'?

Comment

• Step off, I know Convoy but KK also drives a semi in Blade: Trinity. I'll agree with you on the bad haircut, but overly tan?

Comment

• begins planning for his 2020 loss and probable violent resistance to the democratic transition of power.

Even as the 2020 race begins in earnest, President Donald Trump is already suggesting that Democrats cannot beat him fairly – raising the specter that if he loses next November, he will suggest that the election was not legitimate.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                              begins planning for his 2020 loss and probable violent resistance to the democratic transition of power.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/06/polit...ate/index.html
                              lmmfaooooooo

Comment

• The CB craze was wild. My dad had a CB in the family station wagon with a gigantic antenna. When you weren't using it, you kept it locked down on the passenger side of the body of the car. When you released it into action it was similar to a catapult you may see on Game of Thrones. I doubt you could adequately explain the craze to anybody younger than 30. The CB itself was rather uneventful.

Comment

Working...
                                X