No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attorneys in Maryville, Tennessee, are debating the merits of a felony case brought against Howard Matthew Webb, 31, after he dipped his testicles in a takeout container of salsa that his companion was delivering along with Mexican food. As the two ferried the food on Jan. 12th, Webb took his boys for a swim while he recorded the act, and the driver laughed and said, "This is what you get when you give an 89-cent tip for an almost 30-minute drive." Webb is heard saying, "Oh, oh, it feels so good." The video made it to Facebook, and Webb was arrested on Feb. 22 for "adulteration of foods, liquids or pharmaceuticals," a Class C felony. But three local attorneys told the Knoxville News Sentinel that they don't think the charge holds up. "It's doubtful under these facts, no matter how outrageous, that this criminal offense could be proven," said attorney Gregory P. Isaacs. "It appears salsa man may have committed an act for which the legislature has not yet contemplated the absurdity of."

Knoxville News Sentinel, 3/2/2019
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• request they filed

Comment

• I am at a Hampton Inn in Gatlinburg. This guy from Michigan (I assume Michigan, he had a Wolverine hoodie) came in to the breakfast area and got four of the to-go coffee cups and filled them with sausage patties from the breakfast bar. About 8 sausage patties per cup x4. The breakfast is free and all-you-can-eat so he's not a criminal, but who needs 32 of those sausage patties? Just wildly curious. I wish I had asked him.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Mystery solved. He has four Huskies.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sausage is okay. Had he been feeding them the synthetic, scrambled pseudo eggs served at Hampton Inns, it would have been animal cruelty.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• One of Trump's favorite Fox hosts said last night that wearing a hijab is enough reason to doubt your loyalty to America and the Constitution. Anyone upset by Omar's 'dual loyalty' comments should be bothered when its applied to Muslims as well. And historically speaking, bigots used the dual loyalty argument against Catholics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                Sausage is okay. Had he been feeding them the synthetic, scrambled pseudo eggs served at Hampton Inns, it would have been animal cruelty.

Comment

• Really? You can disagree with her but calling her a fat pig (on International Womens' Day no less)----but then again it is a reflection of the coarse discourse encouraged by TPTB these days.

You know Whitely your right, I was very insensitive with my remark. I had more than a few adult beverages in me and didn't mean no harm to you or your 'Me Too Movement'.

Here on forward when I post about Our Governor - ill use language you and everyone else here 'respect'.

From now on and forever ---- I will always refer to her as Michigans

Again I apologize...

Comment

• Aww, at least give her a chance to sell her soul to Putin before hanging that moniker....

Michigan's Justin Amash is interviewed by CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/10/polit...ely/index.html

Comment

• Did you even watch the debates? Here is Michigans outright lying about her campaign slogan of "Fixing The Damn Roads"

Comment

• Encouraging that many on the conservative end of the spectrum are speaking out against Judge Jeanine. Also encouraging that quite a few Israeli citizens, including Gal Gadot, are speaking out against Netanyahu's "Israel belong to Jews alone" comment.

Comment

• Expect the Russia loving, Trumpian ass-lickers to submit a similar bill shortly.

Russia’s parliament has advanced strict new internet laws allowing the authorities to jail or fine those who spread fake news or disrespect government officials online.

Comment

• Comment

• Public transit in Michigan is notoriously underfunded and underdeveloped, so you can expect to drive everywhere. All that driving comes at a high price, Michigan's car insurance is 'no fault' and costs are the highest in the nation, averaging $1,364 a year, according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. I said I would give her a chance and I did on 'her' word she would not raise gas prices. Now Michigans want to raise the gas 45 cents. I have a friend who is handicapped and his only way to earn an income is driving for uber. Hes fucked if this goes threw and so are many others. Or Its possible uber and Lyft would greatly have to raise prices, so shes hurting everyone where it counts ..... the pocketbook.

Comment

• The massage parlor owner that's been selling access to Trump is a member of two groups directly controlled by the Chinese Communist Party

Comment

Working...
                                X