Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dems to hold the 2020 convention in Milwaukee. Seems like a good move

Comment

• Can they drum up a La Follette for a speech?
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You act like this is something new. The Right has been a cesspit of virtue-signalling cannibalism for a long time. John McCain literally built an entire career out of trashing his own party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
          Aww, at least give her a chance to sell her soul to Putin before hanging that moniker....

Michigan's Justin Amash is interviewed by CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/10/polit...ely/index.html
          Do you like Amash, Jon?

Comment

• Hot and cold. Some things I like (smaller gov't, no foreign entanglements, recognition that Chump's "Vanity Emergency" is unconstitutional, oppose the Patriot Act, etc) but other views seem to simply be more of ideology positions rather than reality recognition. Despite being a (part time) member of the Shit-4-Brains (misnamed "Freedom") Caucus, he is someone whose opinion I would at least listen to and not disregard out of hand (like Meadows, Nunes, Jordan, Boxer, AOC, etc).
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Yup.

Comment

• 54519646_2397248720296647_7983492622918352896_n.jpg

Never forget.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• wants to cut Great Lakes clean up funding by 90%.

Funding for the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative would be cut by $270 million from $300 million to $30 million, under the budget released Monday.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I hate to take politicians at their word -- LMMFAO -- but, I'll do with with Pelosi. I think she's exactly right to say that impeachment is pretty damn unlikely. 2020 is almost here. Beat him on the field.

Of course, it could be that she knows there won't be enough to impeach or she knows there will be an avalanche and saying she think they should impeach absent a mountain of evidence is her way of sounding rational.

Comment

• I actually thought news of The Bachelor's twist where the guy jumps the fence, comes back and there's no one left for him to marry because the last two girls packed up and walked out was a MUCH bigger story today than Pelosi's pronouncement on impeachment.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well, sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            I actually thought news of The Bachelor's twist where the guy jumps the fence, comes back and there's no one left for him to marry because the last two girls packed up and walked out was a MUCH bigger story today than Pelosi's pronouncement on impeachment.
                            Ban Jeff

Comment

• Sweet baby jesus, common ground. Seconded!

And, let's be honest -- quoting that shit into a double post deserves some sort of penalty as well. Enjoy your 5 days in The Wizard's basement!

Comment

• two 737's go down in eerily similar circumstances
                                20 countries plus have grounded them

southwestern united and American still flying them

if your flying this month does it alter your itenniarry

Comment

Working...
                                X