No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopefully the new attorney general has the balls to start popping lynch brennan and whomever else ran this operation to ignore the law and try to sway an election or nullify it after the fact

I hope new Zealand has the death penalty and it uinvolves dipping thos mf's in vats of acid

trumps best hjope for relection might be the civil war that's going to occur in the democratic party

Comment

• I don't think that Biden has any mass appeal. He's only famous for his gaffes. He'll run on a Centrist platform but that's not a real platform. It won't get people off their ass to vote any more than Hillary did. That's just my take on it. IMHO the "center" is overrated.

If I'm wrong, then it means that Trump is unpopular enough for any Democrat to win. In which case, why would you waste that opportunity on a milquetoast guy like Biden? Go for the win.
      Last edited by Hannibal; March 15, 2019, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        I don't think that Biden has any mass appeal. He's only famous for his gaffes. He'll run on a Centrist platform but that's not a real platform. It won't get people off their ass to vote any more than Hillary did. That's just my take on it. IMHO the "center" is overrated.

If I'm wrong, then it means that Trump is unpopular enough for any Democrat to win. In which case, why would you waste that opportunity on a milquetoast guy like Biden? Go for the win.
        Biden's going to have a lot less competition for those centrist votes while the lefties devour each other. Hickenlooper? No one knows him. Klobuchlar? She's milquetoast too with much less name value.

Comment

• Former Fox reporter will testify before Congress about how FoxNews buried the Stormy Daniels story. Fox's NDA obviously cannot be enforced against someone testifying in Court or otherwise under oath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
            In NZ, 1 in 4 own a firearm. There were 14 gun murders (out of 35) in the whole country last year. NZ requires a criminal background check, a mental health background check, a notarized statement as to the.purpose of owning a firearm, 3 references from non-family attesting to character, secure storage of the firearm, and a police visit inspecting the secure storage. And no gun registration. IMHO, these are reasonable actions that up until yesterday were highly effective. It also demonstrates that no matter what you do, evil will occasionally raise its ugly head no matter the precautions.
            I didn't know that. Thanks.

Expect NZ to be collecting guns (like Australia) within two years.

NZ has a population of 5 million. US has around 325 million. So US has 65 times more people as NZ. 49 dead would be equivalent to 3,185 dead in the US and 2,600 wounded in the US (using the most recent numbers I have seen, 49 dead, 40 wounded). So this terrorist attack is about equivalent to the 9-11 attack on the US in terms of population affected in NZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Biden's going to have a lot less competition for those centrist votes while the lefties devour each other. Hickenlooper? No one knows him. Klobuchlar? She's milquetoast too with much less name value.
              This discussion shows how far the Overton Window has changed is just the last few years. Biden is now a centrist? Robert Francis is also being touted as a centrist. Amazing. And tragic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

I didn't know that. Thanks.

Expect NZ to be collecting guns (like Australia) within two years.

NZ has a population of 5 million. US has around 325 million. So US has 65 times more people as NZ. 49 dead would be equivalent to 3,185 dead in the US and 2,600 wounded in the US (using the most recent numbers I have seen, 49 dead, 40 wounded). So this terrorist attack is about equivalent to the 9-11 attack on the US in terms of population affected in NZ.
                people like to ignore how big the US is when presenting their stats.

Comment

• Thats what will unseat Trump. Biden will win the dem nomination. Not an extremist and not milqtoast. He'll pick another pragmatist like Klobuchar. The far left will whine and scream, but they won't sit home facing another 4 years of Chump. Dems will pick a safe choice, not a Beto/AOC/Bernie choice.

The most important objective is to remove tne POS Russian asset from the white house. Unfortunately, nothing earthshattering will come from Mueller's report, so impeachment is a non starter. We're stuck with a criminal, un-American, grifter for the next 2 years.

This is why I support the unsavory tactics the dems are employing. Investigate everything everywhere where it concerns Chump. The obsessive First Traitor will fixate on the investigations rather than inflicting his anti-American self serving agenda. Investigating him and especially his children will minimize the damage he can do to this country by keeping him focused on personal transgressions.

Its a sad state of affairs in this country when a dufus like Pence makes a lightyears better President than the current occupant.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• While there's plenty of signs Mueller's winding down, the government said this morning that they still aren't ready to sentence Rick Gates yet and that he's still cooperating with several 'ongoing' investigations. That's possibly SDNY/Inauguration Committee stuff

Comment

• When the President sells access to himself, we really can't be surprised if his 'guests' catch the entrepreneurial spirit themselves

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.e7a85804626d

Comment

• Former Fox reporter will testify before Congress about how FoxNews buried the Stormy Daniels story
                        I hope this sets a precedent with respect to Congress being able to call the media to answer for its journalistic biases.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                          tne POS Russian asset from the white house. Unfortunately, nothing earthshattering will come from Mueller's report
                          this might be a sign that you are living in a state of delusion.

Suggest you seek help.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I hope this sets a precedent with respect to Congress being able to call the media to answer for its journalistic biases.

Speaking of, did you see AOC grill the Wells Fargo CEO on why he had a part in caging children by lending money to the corporation that built a detention center?

We have hit rock bottom and are calling for pick axes and dynamite.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

This is long overdue. And yes, I am perfectly fine with Conservative Big Media being lumped in with that group if that's what it takes. Big Media wields massive amounts of power without any accountability whatsoever.

It just goes to show you, once again though, the huge difference in what it means for Democrats winning versus Republicans winning. The Dems don't squander their wins. Dragging Fox News before Congress? Why didn't we think of that with CNN, The New York Times, CBS, etc?

Comment

• Are Jews leaving the Democratic Party? Trump has promoted the "Jexodus movement' a couple times now so it's worth looking at the facts. Pretty stable but for a dip down to 2/3 in Obama's second term.

2000 Presdnt: 79% voted Dem
                                2004 Presdnt: 74% voted Dem
                                2006 Midterm: 87% voted Dem
                                2008 Presdnt: 78% voted Dem
                                2012 Presdnt: 69% voted Dem
                                2014 Midterm: 66% voted Dem
                                2016 Presdnt: 71% voted Dem
                                2018 Midterm: 79% voted Dem

President Donald Trump mimicked the commentary of a Fox News guest about Jewish Americans leaving the Democratic Party f

White evangelical or born-again Christians backed GOP candidates for the House at about the same rate in 2014. Religious "nones" and Jewish voters again largely backed Democratic candidates.

Comment

Working...
                                X