Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2muessVYAAtipo.jpg

Comment

• He isn't colluding with Russia but he's a Russian asset. Whatever, dude. You and I are so fucking far apart on this it's not worth it. As I said, godspeed tripling down on this bullshit.

TDS is real, you cant just stop it after year(s) of spouting hateful dribbling retoric (Putin's cock holster - America Shitstain

Comment

• Rockland County, New York declares a health emergency after over 100 cases of measles reported. All unvaccinated minors forbidden to be in 'public places' for the next 30 days.

Rockland County has one of the biggest concentrations of Orthodox Jews in the country and ( I think) they are generally opposed to vaccinations.

Comment

• Oh, I don't live it, I basically only talk politics here. It's fun to toss grenades and get the weak of mind's panties all in a bunch. If you look at post 43246, I outlined Trump's activities that are contrary to the national interest. He's using his position today for future financial gain. I do not like traitors and my opinion has little to do with what occurred prior to the election.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• That's good to hear, Stan would be proud!

Chicago is rotten to the core, someone needs to help me with that one.

Comment

• Trump orders NASA to put men on the moon within five years "by any means necessary".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Trump orders NASA to put men on the moon within five years "by any means necessary".

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...private-rocket
                That is good news. The future of humanity depends on the space program.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• We went to the moon and back with 1960's technology. Going to the moon by any means possible? What's the ROI? It's not like we can tap the resources there in any economic way. Go to Mars? The longitudinal studies of long term astronauts (ISS etc) are showing health issues looking to be radiation based. Spacecraft will have to be developed to better shield from both solar and extrasolar radiation. Don't know if that's feasible in 5 years, much less start heading for Mars. The Chinese are focusing on space based offensive weaponry, anti-satellite and anti-missile technology, and electromagnetic pulse technology to fry circuitry on a massive scale from above. (Sources: AW&ST, JPL annual reports, and NSA (public) position statements.) If the actual rationale for space exploration has become defensive technologies development, just say so. China has a stated goal of becoming THE superpower in the world during Xi's tenure. That's what we should be focusing on, and that encompasses alot more than just space tech.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• The future of humanity is anchored to the Earth, full stop. Its fun to do some exploring, but when the Earth goes so do we.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      The future of humanity is anchored to the Earth, full stop. Its fun to do some exploring, but when the Earth goes so do we.
                      You are wrong. Full stop.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I do, however, like the stating of an opinion with a "FULL STOP" tag, though. It should be done more. It transforms the opinion of what will happen thousands of years henceforth from opinion to 100% F.A.C.K.T.!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

That is good news. The future of humanity depends on the space program.
                          it is good news. People overlook the benefits of what came out of space travel.

Comment

• Who does this remind you of???

z01q1h5jvgo21.png?width=700&auto=webp&s=cb7322a3f80ed31634b7788c65613d720a093f6b.png

Comment

• You've been watching too many sci fi movies.

Comment

• AlabamAlum's TV has 'The Jetsons' on right now, give him a break

Comment

Working...
                                X