No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President trump is about to speak in Grand Rapids Michigan and looks like a large turnout. Interested in what he is going to say about the Jussie Smollett case.

Comment

• Comment

• It was called The Sportsman. It was old school. The grill had 40 years of seasoning on it. Slymans is really good. There are several really good places in Cleveland.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          It was called The Sportsman. It was old school. The grill had 40 years of seasoning on it. Slymans is really good. There are several really good places in Cleveland.
          Oh I do remember that place! But last time I was there was probably close to 20 years ago when I had one of my first jobs on public square. Sorry to hear it got the wrecking ball when the med mart was built

Comment

• I wish you would shaddup about pastrami. Our only good NY deli closed.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• In an attempt to change the subject:

Biggie > Tupac
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• First off, fuck your bitch and the clique you claim . Westside when we ride come equipped with game

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  In an attempt to change the subject:

Biggie > Tupac
                  Gay OJ < Gay Tupac

The investigation into the alleged hate crime against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett took a dramatic turn over the weekend.

Comment

• Heh.

I am a west coast guy, but Biggie is better than Tupac.

FULL STOP!

Comment

• I"ll be headed down to C-Bus tomorrow, the girls want to go to Pies and Pints.

Comment

• Trump's approval in New Hampshire at 34% in this poll (24% points worse than the Republican Governor)

Imagine if a Republican actually runs against him...and this is the second primary of the year...

Comment

• D2x_wE_U4AEjnEA.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

• Because of the news coverage, I wonder if this case has any effect on the company's ability to attract news business. Probably a dip in white collar job applicants.

MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — An Australian appeals court on Friday dismissed a bullying case brought by an engineer who accused his former supervisor of repeatedly breaking wind toward him.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• An actual piece of bipartisan good news. Hopefully the beginning of the end for the (so-called) PATRIOT Act.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I"ll be headed down to C-Bus tomorrow, the girls want to go to Pies and Pints.
                                I hope it's the one at Easton. And they make you shop with them. All day. At that infernal hellhole Strangelove so adores.

As an aside, why are you coming to Columbus? I mean, getting the fuck out of Western Ontario is reason enough, but there's a million different destinations that'll do that trick.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X