No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your freedom of expression doesn't entitle you to freedom from criticism. Screaming "Jews Will Not Replace Us!" in the streets doesn't entitle you to police protection from heckling under the First Amendment. Being screamed at by counter-protesters because you've declared your hatred of Jews isn't more violent than being run over by a car.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Police were told to stand down

Antifa activist and supposed "professor" terrorist Dwayne Dixon told his protesters to block traffic and be prepared to be hit (by a car) then later he pointed an AK47 rifle at James Fields Dodge Charger forcing James to hit the gas and crash into the crowd that killed Heather Heyer.

He even admitted it, he is just as responsible for killing innocent an person. CCGV and the crazy left hasn't heard it yet b/c Dan Rather and MSNBC/CNN never reported it...yea funny stuff

James Fields was convicted of first degree murder and eight counts of wounding. Defend that shit as "Self-Defense" if you're a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Pathetic lies spread by the Infowars Smear machine. Better donate to your boy Alex Jones' legal defense. He's about to get ass-raped to hell by the Sandy Hook parents. I recommend giving him your life savings. Might get some Brain Force pills out of it.

Comment

• Never defended Fields actions (ever) got what he deserves. All I know was he was one of these Neo Nazis. Never watch Jones once in my life. How that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Your freedom of expression doesn't entitle you to freedom from criticism. Screaming "Jews Will Not Replace Us!" in the streets doesn't entitle you to police protection from heckling under the First Amendment. Being screamed at by counter-protesters because you've declared your hatred of Jews isn't more violent than being run over by a car.
          first off that isn't MY expression. i dont consider the unite the right people American either. preaching for an ethno state and viewing people as less (or more) because the color of their skin (or any other immutable characteristic) doesn't align with our founding ideals either. this country might have been founded by slave owners but the ideals were beyond their years and personal failings, and the barbarity of that time.

heckling is different than clubbing. an expression of opinion isn't violence. compulsion and force are different than freedom and liberty. i really am not surprised you need this expanded to you.

Comment

• DSL watches a video (?) where a "guy says I waved my rifle at him" and then is the hot head internet tough guy that is, telling me what to do.
            Last edited by WingsFan; April 3, 2019, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• 56571171_1020603558137617_3770929845064695808_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=d4e01facf4754bac15ebc14790803e44&oe=5D052094.jpg

Comment

DSL watches a video (?) where a "guy says I waved my rifle at him" and then is the hot head internet tough guy that is, telling me what to do.
                Nah, you spread some stupid shit which wants to paint James Fields as a nice guy who just panicked in a stressful situation.

A jury with access with far more information than you have found him guilty of first degree MURDER. And could have killed more. So there was plenty of evidence, which you have no clue about, that demonstrated he calmly murdered a woman and tried to kill many more. He didn't just accidentally kill someone while running away from some "professor" waving a gun at him. Save that bullshit for your pill-pushing websites.

It's not being an internet tough guy to call you out on spreading horseshit from the far-right conspiracy websites where you gather your news & memes.

Comment

• Where did a say he's a 'nice guy" ??? I said he got what he deserved, can you read? He's a bad person, scum.

Comment

Where did a say he's a 'nice guy" ??? I said he got what he deserved, can you read? He's a bad person, scum.
                    I can read just fine. I can read the post where you claim Fields hit the gas because he was scared by a Professor who supposedly waved a gun at him and that's why he killed someone. You had literally no reason to post that except to make excuses for what he did. And the jury, which had far, FAR more information than you have, said he committed first degree murder. Which means your tale of woe is complete bullshit. You don't get Murder 1 because you were terrified for your life and just sought to get out of a bad situation and accidentally kill someone. You get Murder 1 when you think things over and decide, yeah, time for some libs to die.

Comment

• Supposedly? He said he did while Fields was 'slow rolling'. Ever had a gun pointed at you ? I have 3 times, makes you do weird shit. I believe they we both there to cause trouble. I dont feel sorry for Feilds. But Dwayne Dixon should know better, hes a teacher (?) carrying and waving a rifle in a crowd?

Comment

Supposedly? He said he did while Fields was 'slow rolling'. Ever had a gun pointed at you ? I have 3 times, makes you do weird shit. I believe they we both there to cause trouble. I dont feel sorry for Feilds. But Dwayne Dixon should know better, hes a teacher (?) carrying and waving a rifle in a crowd?
                        So you DO believe that the only reason Fields killed anyone is because this bald-headed 130-pound Prof "waved a gun" in his face.

Well guess what? A jury heard about all of that. The defense raised it at trial. The jury said it was horseshit: MURDER ONE. That was in state court. Just last week HE PLED GUILTY to another 29 counts in Federal Court in order to escape the death penalty.

If the jury had any reason to believe Fields feared for his life there's no way he would've been convicted on Murder 1. And there's no reason to bring up that Professor and his supposed intimidation except to make excuses for Fields and feel sorry for him. Neither you or I have any idea what that guy may have said under oath versus some random, edited Youtube video.

Comment

• I agree with the jury. Go out looking for trouble or to kill someone and he did. And hes in Prison ---- fine great thats where he should be. The other guy, you dont even have a problem with him bringing a rifle to a protest. You still making it about politics im not.

Its all left or right to you

Comment

• My fault, I already knew that, some crazy left professor telling people to block traffic carrying a rifle is ok in your book. lmao Carry on

Comment

•  

Comment

• You made a statement that a jury found to be completely untrue. James Fields didn't fear for his life. He wasn't running from a very scary rifle-toting professor.

He felt like killing some libs and he decided to drive his car into a crowd of them. It was deliberate; he had time to think about it. That's why he was convicted of Murder One. That's why he pled guilty to federal hate crimes.

Why would you feel it necessary to share that video with the Professor except that you want to spread a false narrative and make excuses for Fields?

Comment

Working...
                                X