No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fact remains, if ICE actually did dump violent felons who were illegal aliens in, say, San Francisco, the local authorities would do nothing to deport them. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.

In fact, they'd actively work against it.

That, of course, isn't a hypothetical plan that wasn't implemented. We know that's true because that's the stated policy of Democratic cities. That's the reality of the Democrats world and their beloved sanctuary cities. A world which Dr. Strangelove embraces with full throat and absolute fealty.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Also, of course, if the violent felons had children with them we couldn't possibly hold them or deport them. We'd have to set them all free -- because THE CHILDREN!!! and, of course, you can't deport a child nor separate the child from his parents.

More black letter Democrat Policy. Abolish ICE.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        The fact remains, if ICE actually did dump violent felons who were illegal aliens in, say, San Francisco, the local authorities would do nothing to deport them. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.

That, of course, isn't a hypothetical plan that wasn't implemented. We know that's true because that's the stated policy of Democratic cities. That's the reality of the Democrats world and their beloved sanctuary cities. A world which Dr. Strangelove embraces with full throat and absolute fealty.
        Heh, btw, after his staff spent the entire morning denying this was being considered, President Deals just confirmed that in fact he HAS been considering this Sanctuary City plan

Comment

• I do like "President Deals."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Heh, btw, after his staff spent the entire morning denying this was being considered, President Deals just confirmed that in fact he HAS been considering this Sanctuary City plan

love it. Dems pretended to be so offended at the thought of these poor immigrants might bring with them some issues, until they were about to be sent to Seattle and San Francisco and New York exclusively lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

love it. Dems pretended to be so offended at the thought of these poor immigrants might bring with them some issues, until they were about to be sent to Seattle and San Francisco and New York exclusively lol
              Of course you love it. It's raw meat to the base. But this won't help him at all in winning reelection because the people whose votes he needs are turned off by this topic. It was practically the only issue Trump campaigned on in the final weeks before the midterms. Didn't work out so good. Even desperately promising an imaginary tax cut of 10-percent for the middle class couldn't save him.

LOL that still makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

You can't see the forest from the trees.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I'm sure the specific laws vary wildly from place to place, but was anyone aware that there's a bunch of sanctuary counties in Iowa? Those farmers want ICE to keep their distance

Updated 11/9/23: Map and list of sanctuary cities, counties, and state that are obstructing federal immigration enforcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    The fact remains, if ICE actually did dump violent felons who were illegal aliens in, say, San Francisco, the local authorities would do nothing to deport them. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING.

Can't believe I didn't realize this till now but...suppose they actually did this. Let's talk a little more seriously about it. Nevermind the logistical nightmare, the number of laws you'd break to get it done, suppose they did it. Just for the sake of some GentryProg tears alone.

Ok fine. But when you stop and think about it, what exactly is going to keep the illegal aliens in those sanctuary cities and not head out to Red America? lol, I mean..was this well thought out by Stephen Miller or the other White House dopes? I think they're probably starting with the faulty premise that every illegals' end goal is to make it to a sanctuary city, hop on welfare immediately, and then live out their days in lazy luxury. But I'm guessing once Hermando, who came to America to pick tomatoes, gets off that bus onto the feces-covered streets of Seattle, he's not immediately going to terrorize his starbucks-sipping new neighbors; he's going to start looking for a way back to the tomato farm.

This is more random but it's worth bringing up because we don't talk about it much. Over 40% of the illegals currently in the country are believed to be people who overstayed a visa. In recent years new illegals are actually MORE likely to be a visa overstay than someone who snuck in illegally.

Follow the StarTribune for the news, photos and videos from the Twin Cities and beyond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Of course you love it. It's raw meat to the base. But this won't help him at all in winning reelection because the people whose votes he needs are turned off by this topic. It was practically the only issue Trump campaigned on in the final weeks before the midterms. Didn't work out so good.
                      it was 80% of his 2016 campaign when he was elected president.

Comment

• Ahhhh fuck it. They may be playing me for a sap again but...if that's who I think it was at the end, I'll probably go see this shit. Steal another $15 from me, Disney.

Comment

• dugy3dnrbur21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=9584b08254ff10645bb3e6a21580205ac7af3995.jpg

Comment

• DFRUMPF IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR COUNTRY!!

also the left

868i5rlccqr21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=054c2ff87300f8fec45565ec9379834bbdfed2b5.jpg

Comment

• Both CNN and NY Times covering this...Trump told the head of the CBP that if he got in any legal trouble for following Trump's illegal orders, he'd grant him a pardon

During President Donald Trump's visit to the border at Calexico, California, a week ago, where he told border agents to block asylum seekers from entering the US contrary to US law, the President also told the commissioner of Customs and Border Protection, Kevin McAleenan, that if he were sent to jail as a result of blocking those migrants from entering the US, the President would grant him a pardon, senior administration officials tell CNN.

Two officials briefed on the exchange say the President told McAleenan, since named the acting secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, that he "would pardon him if he ever went to jail for denying US entry to migrants," as one of the officials paraphrased.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/12/polit...don/index.html

Comment

• neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X