X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D4XGfssWkAEZ_6b.png

unreal.

Comment

• "being in the business of selling liability insurance to construction firms."

Well that explains why you are such a moronic imbecile!"

Comment

• Two time former Peru President kills himself amidst corruption probe. Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
          "being in the business of selling liability insurance to construction firms."

Well that explains why you are such a moronic imbecile!"
          laugh as I sell a $46,000 workers comp policy. eat a whole bag of dicks.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't know if this is just French psyche or a general reaction on a national level that would be exhibited in any literate nation. Guess what is the #1 novel in France since the fire at ND? The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Flash to the USA - if Atlanta caught fire, would Gone With The Wind suddenly top the charts? Its not like we Americans have been around very long in terms of history.

I watch to see how the sadness manifests itself both nationally and personally when dealing with such a (no pun intended) monumental loss. I suppose the reaction depends on an individual's connection to his history but as a nation it seems to be more pronounced. I think its encouraging that solace is found in the written word of literature instead of social media.

Plus a billion euro pledged doesn't hurt.
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Today is gonna be lit

Comment

• sad fact that barrcoverup and trumpcolluded is trending, just shows how deranged and delusional some people are.

Comment

• leftwing atheist arrested attempting to enter St. Patrick's Cathedral in NY with two cans of gas, two bottles of lighter fluid and lighters last night. professor of Philosophy
                    Marc Lamparello has been identified as the 37-year-old New Jersey man arrested at St. Patrick's Cathedral in Manhattan with two gas cans days after the Notre Dame fire.

Comment

• "$46,000?"

Laugh as I settle a $2.5 million lawsuit! (on a 33.3% contingent contract)

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                        "$46,000?"

Laugh as I settle a $2.5 million lawsuit! (on a 33.3% contingent contract)
                        yet I never called you an moronic imbecile

but you are a cunt. how many years you been working on that one?
                        Last edited by Kapture1; April 18, 2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Stan will you adopt me?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Barr got increasingly pissy as reporters started asking him why he was presenting the President's conduct in such glowing terms. Got asked why he was pre-spinning the report before the public had a chance to read it, scowled, and abruptly ended the news conference.

Comment

• No executive privilege. No redactions except certain grand jury testimony. Worst cover up in history. And Ds will still scream.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                No executive privilege. No redactions except certain grand jury testimony. Worst cover up in history. And Ds will still scream.
                                yup, some bullshit about Barr coverup lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X