No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could not remember for the life of me who plays the two leads.
    Lara Linney? RIght? Can't remember the dude.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Lara Linney? RIght? Can't remember the dude.
      Linney, yup. The dude was Dylan Walsh who has mostly been in garbage movies but had starring roles in two tv shows: Nip/Tuck (I never watched it) and the ironically-named Unforgettable

Comment

• Dr Karen Ross lol

She is on the Ozarks

terrible movie btw

Comment

• It's one of the greatest abominations ever committed to storage on any medium ever.

Comment

• That said, Alabam"Alum" rates Congo on par with National Treasure with both making his top 5 all-time. I believe Kristofferson's Convoy tops his list.

Comment

• Oh Kenner made an entire line of action figures to cash in on kids wanting to live out the adventures of <<checks notes>>... Dr. Peter Elliot.

When you bought a Bonecrusher action figure you even got a bonus Zinj attack monkey

7222656389083567290.jpg

Comment

• Don't let Talent fool you. He wore one of these watches all through the subsequent Fall at law school

Comment

• ha, you can buy them on Ebay

Comment

• Talent, after you shake yourself out of a Congo-induced stupor, read what your boy Jonah is sayin about that Charles Cooke post you threw up earlier

President Trump ordered people to lie and did other things that I believe to be outrageous, even if they fall far short of impeachable or prosecutable treason.

Comment

• Talent- Also this: Trump dumps Jones Day in move many advisors see as "payback" against Don McGahn for 'disloyalty'

Comment

• He should be thanking Don McGahn for saving his bacon. McGahn is the fucking hero of Donald Trump in this story, no surprise the moron can't see it.

pANDs

I'm not sure how Jones Day will get past this loss of business. Every lawfirm covets pathological liars who have bad credit and known reputations for stiffing people.

Comment

• Congo, Battlefield Earth, Signs, and Problem Child 2 are my most hated movies. At least with PC2 and Congo people left the theater disgusted. With Signs, many people wept with emotion and thought it was good which somehow makes it worse.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Lordy, I have loved some ladies and I loved Jim Beam and they both tried to kill me in 1973.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Movie magic, folks

congo.jpg?itok=HDHs8Sq2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X