No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is not audited every year. Quit buying into the lies man.

Comment

• Crash, the intent of the Trump tax release is not to "find" anything illegal. It is to embarass Mr Sensitivity and to use his mental illness against him. 1st point is to show how little he gives to charity and how bad of a businessman he is. 2nd point is to guide his obsessive and delusional mental processes in a manner that limits the damage he inflicts on the country. If he's self obsessing, he's not exercising presidential power. i agree with the latter not the former.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• The banker who made a quid pro quo with Manafort just got indicted.

Manafort got a shaky $16 M loan in exchange for promising this guy a job in the administration. He got put on Trumps economic advisory team during the campaign but the white house job never materialized once Manafort fell from grace.

https://apnews.com/faefdd54f7524b80a...ign=SocialFlow

Comment

• Fair request ...... I think it is the scope and volume of criticism magnified by social media that is, in the current period, debilitating to Trump unlike it might have been for previous presidents. It's not one thing or the other, fair or unfair.

I also think the degree to which past presidents have been criticized and continued to remain functional is subjective and in the eye of the beholder. I'd argue that the withering onslaught of criticism of PDJT, some of it fair, some of it unfair, coupled with an unprecedented onslaught of investigations at the behest of congress are unprecedented except, perhaps, in two modern presidencies - Nixon's and Clinton's. I also believe these congressional investigations of Trump (not the SDNY or DC investigations) are politically motivated with no grounding in an effort to reveal criminal conduct whereas those of Nixon were.

We all know that Donald Trump is an ass-clown. The US presidency has been occupied by plenty of these types in its 240+ year history. But the US presidency is an office where debilitating criticism of the occupant has a price. My view is that it has gone too far, is politically motivated and cripples the office held by this particular president.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• What was Rex Tillerson's politically motivated reason for pointing out that Thrump was outprepared for a meeting with another head of state? Most of this criticism is coming from inside the house. You keep on looking for something that isn't there, if the guy only goes with his gut, won't open a briefing book that is a hell of a lot more damaging than any criticism. Yeah I know, the advisers shouldn't upset the czar.

If this was just garden variety criticism from the Democratic politicians, it wouldn't land. There's no shortage of ex aides willing to dish on his incompetence, thats why it is ever present. There may have been other guys as bad as him(doubtful) but they sure didn't have aides and ex aides going to the press all the time.

Put on the big boy pants, if you want to be president you're going to get criticized. All of this is his fault, all of it. Quit firing people, hire competent people and do the work.

Comment

• There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• yeah, whatever to all that shit. My point stands, don't upset the czar.

Comment

• Trump instructing his lickspittles to tell the press how calm, stable, and sane he is might be the greatest moment of his Presidency

Tho Sarah Sanders accidentally let slip that she's seen Trump rant. #FakeNews. #NeverRants

Comment

• I have surgery in the morning. If I do not return to this board....please remember....that I never liked any of you.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'll remember...

And good luck!

Comment

• Thanks.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          I have surgery in the morning. If I do not return to this board....please remember....that I never liked any of you.
                          Hoping all goes well.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• Krazystein brothers permanently banned from Twitter for using fake accounts lol

Comment

• Good luck AA - hope you locked all your doors but one.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X