Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO COLLUSION...but if there was, there's nothing wrong with that
    You still don't understand collusion.

But the Pequod sails on with a full crew. LOL.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Health and Human Services Department (HHS), which operates the Office of Refugee Resettlement, said it was activating facilities at Fort Sill Army Base near Lawton, Okla., as a temporary emergency shelter for children detained at the border.

The site also was used as a shelter in 2014 under the Obama administration.
      The willful dishonesty of the #GentryProgs nevers ceases to amaze. They, almost inconceivably, manage to one-up PDJT. But, such is life for the Ahabs.

Comment

• Joe Manchin is considering running for Governor in 2020. I guess the #GentryProgs better abolish the Senate sooner rather than later. I mean, their plans to pack the Supreme Court won't really work if the Senate is still R.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

You still don't understand collusion.

But the Pequod sails on with a full crew. LOL.

Comment

• Do you? Seriously, do you?

Comment

• do you have even the mildest criticism of what Trump said or would you consider that siding too much with the Gentry progs and therefore you must remain silent?
              What, that he'd listen? No, not much on my part. Perhaps you think "dirt" ought to only come from Americans. To me, dirt is dirt. Whether it comes from Hollywood Access or Fusion GPS via a BRITISH international, it really doesn't much matter to me. What matters is the quid quo pro.

If you want to make a case as to why I'm wrong, then make it, Ahab. But I don't see much difference from the source being in Niagara Falls, US and Niagara Falls, Canada. Maybe you do and you can explain it to me.
              Last edited by iam416; June 13, 2019, 07:31 AM.

Comment

What, that he'd listen? No, not much on my part. Perhaps you think "dirt" ought to only come from Americans. To me, dirt is dirt. Whether it comes from Hollywood Access or Fusion GPS via a BRITISH international, it really doesn't much matter to me. What matters is the quid quo pro. If you want to make a case as to why I'm wrong, then make it, Ahab.

Comment

• The question was about "foreigners".

Comment

• Christ, it's like any time PDJT says ANYTHING the Ahabs imply, infer and assume the absolute worst case scenario with nary a shred of justification.

Comment

Christ, it's like any time PDJT says ANYTHING the Ahabs imply, infer and assume the absolute worst case scenario with nary a shred of justification.
                      lol Done with this. You live, breathe, and die to pwn the Gentry progs. Nothing else matters at this point.

Back to work, counselor

Comment

• An interview with George Will this morning had him stating that Trump is doing more damage to the nation than Nixon. Guess we better call him Ahab Will from now on.
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• At the very least he just sent out feelers to every country on the planet that
                          I would love to know where PDJT said anything about quid quo pro. Would love it. And so when I call you on your bullshit fantasyland worst case scenario the only possible response is this:

lol Done with this. You live, breathe, and die to pwn the Gentry progs. Nothing else matters at this point.
                          LOL indeed.

Try being serious. For even a little bit.

Comment

• An interview with George Will this morning had him stating that Trump is doing more damage to the nation than Nixon. Guess we better call him Ahab Will from now on.
                            I'm more than happy to use George Will is THE authority on all matters political. Agreed.

Now, shouldn't you be drawing up indictments for every one of the millions of PDJT supporters for aiding and abetting treason? Or calling Fort Still a "concentration camp" -- the same Fort Still used by OBAMA in 2014? THAT's Pequod shit, Ahab.
                            Last edited by iam416; June 13, 2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Using actual quotations is generally frowned on here, but I'm going to do it anyway -- straight from the leader of the #GentryProgs -- good ol' Bernie:

Yeah, but I suspect that a lot of people in the country would be delighted to pay more in taxes if they had comprehensive health care as a human right. I live 50 miles away from the Canadian border. You go to the doctor any time you want. You don't take ought your wallet. You have heart surgery, you have a heart transplant and you come out of the hospital and it costs you nothing. Your kids in many countries around the world can go to the public colleges and universities tuition-free, wages in many cases are higher. So there is a tradeoff, but at the end of the day, I think, that most people will believe they will be better off when their kids have educational opportunities without out-of-pocket expenses and when they have healthcare as a human right and they have affordable housing, when they have decent retirement security, I think most Americans will understand that is a good deal.

Comment

• Good article from the Sainted George Will on scarcity "scares": https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...-intervention/

Comment

Working...
                                X