Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• EBcaQOAXUAEaQ_E.jpg

That's a laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Heil

A word for talent in German is "Begabung",
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Democrats push all honest and candid discussions about race onto the fringes and label anyone who disagrees with them on these issues as "racist". Then they scratch their heads and wonder why the "fringe" opinions are becoming more popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

A word for talent in German is "Begabung",
            Which of course means "A Whales Vagina"
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Army vet choke slams a 13 year old for not removing his hat during the national anthem

Which one of you assholes was this??

Comment

• Democrats push all honest and candid discussions about race onto the fringes and label anyone who disagrees with them on these issues as "racist". Then they scratch their heads and wonder why the "fringe" opinions are becoming more popular.
                Well, yeah. I mean, sure, if being for sensible immigration controls is white nationalism then white nationalism is pretty popular.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He's not winning PA. Not against anyone.

One the plus side, I just had corned beef and pastrami, so....yeah....go fuck yourself!

Comment

• The choke-slam vet has a TBI. Few are right after head trauma. I am not saying give him a pass, but this is a (physical) mental illness.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Twitter locked Senator McConnell's account for posting a video of protesters at his house threatening to harm him. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/twi...cconnells-home

Orwell with a big "I told you so" about the left.

Comment

• Posting a video of protestors threatening to harm you is racist. Duh!

Comment

• I feel so sorry for Moscow Mitch. Effin traitor.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Jim Harbaugh said, "Congrats to a Great Michigan Man! Stephen Ross to be Inducted into the NFF Leadership Hall of Fame."

For this he is catching flak because Ross apparently is a Trump supporter. some are saying Harbaugh used bad judgement.

These are the intimidation tactics used by the communists. 63 million people voted for Trump. Are they to be exterminated? Do they need to go to re-education camps? Americans have always been allowed their opinion or point of view without fear of the wrath of the crowd. The media and the Democrats (who I don't recognize anymore) have brainwashed a segment of the population to the point where they believe their expression of violence is righteous. Is this another Cultural Revolution? I hope they back off because they're pushing people who push back hard.

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• You guys are all victims.

Comment

Working...
                              X