No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm not sure what you guys are complaining about, Grey's Anatomy is much closer to the real thing than anything on TV representing computer work. The only thing remotely close to a true depiction is someone having numerous monitors.

ECXlzC4WsAAE109?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Courage
        The negatives of Trump’s demagoguery now clearly outweigh the positives of his leadership.

Comment

• Good CNN poll for Biden today.

Comment

• I think the polls narrow once your down to 1 democrat

on another note house went up for sale yesterday had 1 showing yesterday two more today

the first showing did not go well--we have 3 acres wooded and the wife/buyer was startled by a blacksnake outside by our woodline and ran back to the car screaming and they immediately drove away.

I really wish I had seen it in person I'm sure I would have LMAO

ISrtvdfjgszw2a0000000000.jpg

anybody want to buy a house? ISv4n1etzv283a0000000000.jpg
            ISj3a1cqajpo3a0000000000.jpg
            IS72x0anl6c54a0000000000.jpg
            IS7eazirg3686a0000000000.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

• btw biden rally in newhampshire https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...g-trump-rally/

trump rally same time https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nati...544011701.html

Comment

• Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; August 20, 2019, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

Comment

• Btw your boy Kobach is still looking for work, last I heard. Can you get him a job cleaning bedpans or something?

Comment

• heard he's running for senator

I think wiz is secretly kobach DdFmaIZUwAA5uen.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• About 9% of voters disapprove of him overall but approve of his handling of the economy. Among that group, 73% said they will be voting for a Democrat. Only 5% said Trump. The rest undecided. There is a certain demographic that, for them, whatever credit Trump might get for the economy it's overshadowed by everything else.
                          This is the what the election comes down to. The only variable missing in the equation is how the opponent proposes to handle the economy. I actually don't think it matters, but it might if they're batshit crazy like, well, Warren or Sanders.

Re Biden, he's going to win the nomination provided that Warren and Sanders both stay in it. Warren/Sanders tend to collectively outpoll Biden, but neither can beat him on their own with the other in the race (IMO). It's sort of like of like the R clusterfuck that led to PDJT getting a small plurality in most states and COMFORTABLY winning. IMO, Biden needs lots of people in the race. If he can keep at least 4 others in the race through most of the early primaries he's in great shape.

But, he'll lose 1v1 if it's Warren or Sanders.

WHITE POWER!!!!
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            I think the polls narrow once your down to 1 democrat

on another note house went up for sale yesterday had 1 showing yesterday two more today

the first showing did not go well--we have 3 acres wooded and the wife/buyer was startled by a blacksnake outside by our woodline and ran back to the car screaming and they immediately drove away.

I really wish I had seen it in person I'm sure I would have LMAO

ISrtvdfjgszw2a0000000000.jpg

anybody want to buy a house? ISv4n1etzv283a0000000000.jpg
                            ISj3a1cqajpo3a0000000000.jpg
                            IS72x0anl6c54a0000000000.jpg
                            IS7eazirg3686a0000000000.jpg
                            Nice place.

Word of advice from somebody that has bought and sold a few houses over the years.

De-clutter.

Rent some storage and get rid of about half (or more) of your crap.

Remove all of the personal shit.

Remove the quilt and crap on the walls, Make it as clean and generic as possible so people can visualize their shit and don't get distracted by your shit. If they don't like your decor they have a hard time looking past it

Good luck.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Who's to say he didn't declutter? I don't see one MAGA hat in those pictures.

That's extra work though, he already couldn't do the picks contest because of all this extra work.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Who's to say he didn't declutter? I don't see one MAGA hat in those pictures.

That's extra work though, he already couldn't do the picks contest because of all this extra work.
                                Ha!

Seriously, though. That living room is a great room, but there is waaaaay too much furniture in it.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X