No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply putting Hanni's nonsense into perspective. My satire is just as valid and accurate as Hanni's original statement. As in not very.
    No, your satire isn't accurate. There are mountains of examples and evidence to back up each of my points. Much of this stuff is in plain view. You being in denial about it because you are blinded by your hatred of Trump doesn't change reality.
    Yeah, Hanni is correct. If you think the Rs have embraced "nazis" and "white nationalists" then you're fucking insane. Meanwhile, the vast majority of the D primary field HAS embraced very left positions. It may have been intended as satire, but it's awful.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We agree to disagree. Please show me how I have embraced Marxism, anti-white racism, and whatever the hell you're talking about in regards to 'transgender children'. Right wing fantasies and cherry picked one-offs does not constitute "mountains of examples and evidence". My argument is that painting with a nonsensical wide brush undermines any point attempting to be made.

I do not hate your president. I hate that a mentally ill, unqualified, anti-American, self centered grifter is allowed to continue to infest the White House when there are Constitutional methods of rectifying the problem, only to be stymied by tribal sycophants who put party above the national interest no matter how damaging it is to the United States.

I would gladly trade a pardon for his resignation.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Comment

• Please show me how I have embraced....
          Dude, Hanni never said you -- he said the Ds. You never said me or Hanni or anyone else. You said the Rs. Let's play with the same goalposts.

I would never have you pegged as a marxist or reparations guys or green new deal guy or guaranteed jobs guy or no border enforcement guy or check your privilege guy or fuck the 2nd A guy or whatever. But, those are ideas that are very much in the mainstream of the D party -- a party that you consistently distance yourself from when they go kooky. Unfortunately, kooky IS the D Primary. FFS, they just had CNN special where they all tried to one up one another on crazy ass shit re the "climate crisis."

Comment

• Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• What happened to the Conservative Party? on Coffee House | So now we know. There is no point in denying it and no advantage in wishing away plainly

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Never heard of it. But you got me intrigued so I had to look it up on Wiki and found this

For many years the label on the back of the bottle said:[13]

Sounds like rotgut cat-piss, but that description is gold!

Comment

• I never had it. Sounds like a pussified Swedish version of slivovoitz. I will say the Chicago Handshake sounds horrific.
                      Last edited by iam416; September 6, 2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Popular in Chicago....amongst Hispanic gang members as a rite of passage.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• She might want to leave us alone. Most of us are going bust over the next decade anyways. Give us a natural death.

Comment

• Ever have Mickey's? There's a Bumblebee on the bottle if it doesn't ring a bell

Comment

Working...
                                X