No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Times pretty much made it easy for the WH to figure out who the whistleblower is, geez. (And no, disappointingly, not Bolton)

Comment

• “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• trumps reelection coffers are filling up rather nicely with all the impeachment talk. I think he's got over 100million while sanders is next at like 25 million.

as far as the commnt regarding have Kerry do it--kerrys stepson also was tied to ukraine

I don't know why trump froze that 300million but certainly Ukraine is was one of the most corrupt countries in Europe it is exactly why zelensky was elected

if you don't think knowing the govt of Ukraine was as corrupt as it was had some effect on us sending money there --they released it once zelensky establishjed himself

Comment

• Seriously, journalism 'ethics' can suck at times. Someone who leaks stuff to the Times will be protected by them as a source. Trump officials who flat out lie to the Times on "background"? They'll be protected too.

This whistleblower follows all the rules, does everything they were supposed to do...and the Times considers them fair game. All but prints the person's name.

Comment

• I'm not sure if you qualify as a whistleblower when you are only repeating hearsay

Comment

• rep radcliffes testimony today--Rep. Ratcliffe:

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                I'm not sure if you qualify as a whistleblower when you are only repeating hearsay
                What information that the whistleblower provided was demonstrably false?

Comment

• The IG and Director of National Intelligence both said the whistleblower was credible and his concerns legitimate.

But on the other hand, there's this dude on the internet who made up a story about moving to Arizona to get out of running a simple point spread contest involving 15 people, and HE says the whistleblower is a total asshole and probable traitor

Very torn on where to lay my trust

Comment

• Whoever this whistleblower may be must be thankful that Hillary wasn't elected.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• show me where I said whistleblower was an asshole and probable traitor

in the world according to dsl we cannot convict of a crime but we can impeach a presdient

brilliant

I'll mail a gift certificate to the winner. they can tell you where the postmark came from

I leave about the 24th or 25th of october

Comment

• Giuliani seems determined that if he's going down, then Pompeo and the whole State Department are going down with him, goddamit!

Comment

• Bipartisan group of Senators sign a letter to Trump, asking him to raise the number of refugees allowed into the country. The administration announced today that only 18000 would be let in next year

Republican signers include

Marco Rubio (FL)
                            Cory Gardner (CO)
                            Susan Collins (ME)
                            Jim Lankford (OK)
                            Roy Blount (MO)
                            Rob Portman (OH)

https://www.lankford.senate.gov/imo/...ugee%20Cap.pdf

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X