No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sondland is underbussing everyone. I would advise Donnie Two Scoops refrain from tweeting, the subject has rights.

Comment

• Boy oh boy, I bet the Republicans regret all their emphasis on hearsay and second-hand accounts now. Unless Bolton or Pompeo or Mulvaney makes a dramatic appearance, Sondland is the only witness who regularly talked to Trump. And he's throwing Trump and the whole admin under the bus. And he's got receipts.

Comment

• Fox News is going to be lit with Gypsy stories.

Comment

• Fake news.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• From MAGAland: Trump was elected to fire people that Trump hired cuz they gave him a million bucks.

Comment

• Sondland: "He had to announce the investigations. He didn't actually have to do it as I remember" <----- This is a key point that hasn't gotten enough attention. Trump didn't care if a legitimate investigation took place or not. He just wanted the smear out there and announced by Zelensky on live tv..

Comment

• I wonder why Ukraine did nothing. And still got their CAAIIISSH.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  I wonder why Ukraine did nothing.
                  Everything was arranged for Zelensky to go on Fareed Zakharia's show and announce the probes. But right before that the whistleblower complaint went public, Trump suddenly released the aid, and everyone entered cover your ass mode.

Comment

• yep

Comment

• O/U on House Rs voting for impeachment: 0.5
                      O/U on House Ds voting against impeachment: 0.5

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        O/U on House Rs voting for impeachment: 0.5
                        O/U on House Ds voting against impeachment: 0.5
                        I'm pretty sure it'll go down that way because the House is a hyper-partisan body. Although Van Drew (D) in NJ has previously said there ain't no way he's voting to impeach, so that's prob one Dem peeling off right there. I had some hopes that Will Hurd would at least show signs of being bothered by all this but nope.

Comment

• Comment

• Check out the look Nunes gives to the Republican staff attorney here as they head to break

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it'll go down that way because the House is a hyper-partisan body. Although Van Drew (D) in NJ has previously said there ain't no way he's voting to impeach, so that's prob one Dem peeling off right there. I had some hopes that Will Hurd would at least show signs of being bothered by all this but nope.
                              Right. And I'm not sure the Senate will be too, too much different. I can see maybe 3-4 Rs peeling, but I dunno.

Comment

• hader2.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X