Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
    They need to catch this son of a bitch before he starts killing people.

Well this is awful

Comment

• Good luck on this
      Multiple GOP lawmakers called on President Donald Trump to apologize on Thursday for suggesting former U.S. Rep. John Dingell might be in hell.

Comment

• The due process stuff is absolute nonsense. As is, btw, the notion that McConnell should recuse himself. And there's lots of other nonsense out there from both sides. But, I'm not interested enough to catalog it. I didn't watch a second of the House proceedings. I won't watch a second of the Senate. The result was ordained months ago. I don't need to watch that. Let me know when it's over.
        I'm there too.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Biden will win decisively because the voters that matter aren't scared off by his policies. They can live with him. Biden will crush PDJT.

Now, you wanna throw Warren out there?
          Didn't see this before. That may be correct, I doubt it. If Biden wins, it will be tight. He's down against Trump in Wisconsin and that is all that matters. Its going to be an extremely tough state for Biden to win. The Walker machine will be out in full force and they will be using every trick in the book.

Trump and the Foxbots will come up with something to tarnish Biden and it will stick. He'll find something to make an issue like "her emails" and the Russian bots will amplify it. Hunter Biden may be it, Trump and all the Trumpboyz will have all of the followers believing every bad thing about Middle Class Joe. Heh, its already started, check out that Battle Creek speech. The Bernie Bros may sit out the election if Biden is the nominee and Gabbard will siphon away votes as a 3rd party candidate(with Russian help).

Comment

• Scandal!

Comment

• USMCA overwhelmingly passes and in the end as many Democrats vote for it as Republicans (with most of the most leftist Dems voting no).

Comment

• The article has crashed the website repeatedly, but "Christianity Today", a magazine founded by Billy Graham, has called for Trump's impeachment. I imagine there will be thousands of cancelled subscriptions and vitriol surpassing that directed towards even most Democrats.

It’s time to say what we said 20 years ago when a president’s character was revealed for what it was.

Comment

• EML0jZFWkAANeTv?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• It doesn't take much to crash a webserver.

Comment

• Biden having his best debate and Warren and Mayor Pete going after each other hard.

Comment

• Knives are out for Pete tonight, oof. But we're getting close to Iowa and some polls have shown him as the frontrunner there.

EDIT: Seen a number of people on my twitter feed posting how it's an open secret around the Senate that Amy Klobuchar can't stand Mayor Pete. No clue how true that may be. Thinks he's fake, thinks he's never done anything consequential, etc. Between her and Warren it's open season on Pete tonight. Bernie has been pretty impotent and Biden just smiles away.
                        Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; December 19, 2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Mulvaney is widely expected to either resign or be fired almost immediately once the impeachment trial is over

Comment

• That might be awhile.

Comment

• Maybe she's going to pull the "McConnell-Garland Strategy", and hold the articles to see if Trump is re-elected.

Of course that only works if the Dems hold the House. If they don't, the Articles end up in the shredder.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• cartoon.JPG
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X