Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again:

inflame spinelessly gullible Strangelove me? Must me a Scotsman, or not? Have you respect for the mores?
    Still MacBeth.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's McBeth. idiot.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I know a McBeth.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Anyway, subtle sass for mistakenly capitalizing the B in Macbeth is acknowledged and quickly forgotten.

Comment

• Fuck talent ..... he's riding around with red pens in his pocket today.

Nobody likes people like that. NOBODY.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Trump claimed Saudi Arabia had already paid us a cool $1 Billion to protect them from Iran. The Pentagon says "Discussions are ongoing"

Comment

• Trump claimed Saudi Arabia had already paid us a cool $1 Billion to protect them from Iran
                Its about time. That's chump change for them...
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Army for Rent! Just like the Hessians! Or for you GOT fans, the Golden Company!

Comment

• "Just to be precise, I represent him as a private citizen, not as President of the United States"

EOR3C6EUEAAGzXS?format=png&name=large.png

Comment

• A new character emerges for Season 4: Republican congressional candidate Robert F. Hyde

Why the hell was he communicating extensively with Lev Parnas? In a series of texts it's apparent that he had hired someone in Ukraine to put Marie Yovanovitch under physical surveillance. Um...what??.

"Can't believe Trump hasn't fire this bitch" -- Candidate Hyde

Documents released by House Democrats Tuesday show Connecticut congressional candidate Robert F. Hyde was in contact with an associate of President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giulian…

Comment

• The ambassador was right to fear for.her life with the Trumpboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Its about time. That's chump change for them...
                          You will believe any lie from Trump.

Comment

• yeah, you got me.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• US and China set to sign a Phase I trade deal. Keep in mind this is an 'agreement' not a contract. Terms set forth in the document are "pledges" not guarantees.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• PDJT needs to keep his remarkable economy running on high until November. And he's basically been doing that WITH trade disputes. If he gets back to some sort of sensible freer trade policy then it ought to only help things.

Meanwhile, the Ds are talking about the economic dystopia we live in and the need for 25, 30, 50, 100 TRILLION dollars of spending to remake our horrifically awful economy.

Is it any wonder they want to idolize Solemeini and obsess on aid to Ukraine that was delivered without executive strings?
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X