No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two weeks later and it's almost as if Iran never happened. The alarmists were overwhelmingly wrong. PDJT was overwhelmingly right. https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...-about-strike/

But, the alarmists don't care. On to their next alarmist event -- this time in Richmond where they breathlessly hoped for chaos.

The Ds and D media. Is it any wonder that PDJT makes soooooo much hay off them.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

It's also true. Everyone knows what happened. The initial leak/story was the "smoking gun." The Ds have 24 hours to fill by basically getting back to the same core fact. It's going to be quite the challenge to fill that air with anything new. That's what happens when you have an extremely DISCRETE story. There's not much to tell. There's not much need to hear it told for 8th time.
      We've heard it 8 times but we all occasionally make the mistake of thinking what's common knowledge for us is common knowledge for voters at large.

I also don't think it's true that neither John Bolton nor Mick Mulvaney could possibly add any new details. Perhaps with executive privilege being asserted they would not be allowed to answer any questions, but if they could speak freely, then yes, they could add new details that would verify things we currently only suspect.

Comment

• I don't think they would add any new details of any significance. It's clear -- PDJT delayed the aid to the Ukraine in an effort to nudge them toward investigating a looney corruption story on Hunter Biden. Ukraine declined to do so and received the aid. I just summarized the impeachment case (and most of the defense) in two sentences.

THAT'S. IT.

24 hours to present. LMMFAO.

Comment

• Either the White House is grossly incompetent, doing no research into who they're handing out credentials to, or they simply don't care that Rick Wiles is a virulent anti-Semite. Speaking praise of Donald Trump is good enough..

Wiles has called the impeachment hearings a "Jew Coup". The WH gave him press credentials to cover the President in Davos.

TruNews and Wiles, the outlet's founder, has an extensive history of pushing anti-Semitic claims. Last November, Wiles claimed that the impeachment investigation into Trump was part of a "Jew Coup" intent on "overthrow[ing] the constitutionally elected president of the United States" in order to install a "Jewish cabal."

Earlier this month, TruNews announced that multiple payment companies, including PayPal, Bloomberang, and Spreedly, had stopped processing its donations, according to their website. Wiles alleged that PayPal's decision to terminate its account was a direct result of a report they published on Jan. 2 claiming that billionaire convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was an Israeli spy and that Ghislaine Maxwell, his personal confidante, was his handler.

The White House reportedly credentialed a far-right news outlet, which has propagated anti-Semitism, so that members of the organization could travel to the World Economic Forum.Rick Wiles, Doc Burkhart, and Edward Szall of TruNews held their Monday night broadcast from Davos, Switzerland, where the forum is being held. Wiles, during the broadcast, thanked President Trump

Comment

I don't think they would add any new details of any significance. It's clear -- PDJT delayed the aid to the Ukraine in an effort to nudge them toward investigating a looney corruption story on Hunter Biden. Ukraine declined to do so and received the aid. I just summarized the impeachment case (and most of the defense) in two sentences.

THAT'S. IT.

24 hours to present. LMMFAO.
            We'll never know if the aid would've been released on time if it hadn't been for the whistleblower complaint and Trump realizing his secret pressure was about to go public.

Comment

• We'll never know if the aid would've been released on time if it hadn't been for the whistleblower complaint and Trump realizing his secret pressure was about to go public.
              I mean. Ok. But it was. We do know that. I know. You know. None of this "we'll never know" stuff.

I mean, we'll never know if Iran would have launched an Soleimani-led attack on American forces last week if PDJT didn't kill him. Ok.

Comment

• This Wiles dude sounds like a black nationalist.

Comment

I mean. Ok. But it was. We do know that. I know. You know. None of this "we'll never know" stuff.

I mean, we'll never know if Iran would have launched an Soleimani-led attack on American forces last week if PDJT didn't kill him. Ok.
                  Well yeah. I get it. You don't think this rises to the level of removal. Hell, I'm not sure even I really do. In the end they fucked everything up and didn't get what they wanted.

I do think it merits more than all of us just biting our lips a bit, saying we're disappointed he acted this way, but let's all move on now. He deserves to be exposed as much as possible and go through a rough patch. Because you damn well know he would otherwise, maybe even still will, try it again.

Comment

This Wiles dude sounds like a black nationalist.
                    Exactly! It's like the WH just gave press credentials to Louis Farrakhan.

Comment

• I do think it merits more than all of us just biting our lips a bit, saying we're disappointed he acted this way, but let's all move on now. He deserves to be exposed as much as possible and go through a rough patch. Because you damn well know he would otherwise, maybe even still will, try it again.
                      I don't disagree with this. One of my concerns was that if, heaven forbid, he wins in November that this whole failed attempt at impeachment will have emboldened him to unimaginable levels of whatever he does.

Over time I've sort of fallen off that thought. It's akin to doing nothing to Iran because you're scared of WWIII or some nonsense. I would have probably opted for the censure route instead of the show "trial", but whatever. It won't take up that much time and it'll be done soon enough. And, on the upside, it's a thorn in the side of the D candidates that I detest.

But, at the end of the day I do think -- and have always thought -- that this is a ballot box issue.

Comment

• Also, to be clear, I'm only concerned by the substantive Article of Impeachment. I think the obstruction of Congress thing is hot motherfucking garbage.

I probably won't get to agree with a great deal that PDJT's team says, but this is 100%:

I hope a few Ds cross party lines to reject that total bullshit.

Comment

• The EPA to reduce the number of waterways protected by federal law from pollution, intended to benefit the mining and farming industries.

Flint water for everyone!!!

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Dems Platform:

1. We hate Trump.
                            2. Trump is evil.
                            3. Get rid of Trump.

They hate Trump because he has turned their political lives upside down by getting shit done they have not been able to for 50 years.

Smell.The.Fear.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wait, navigable waters won't include puddles in my backyard anymore? Thank god.

Comment

• Miners and farmers are the bane of our existence..... curse them all ...

I've always had a special hatred for corn fields ... fricken deer hide in them and jump in front of my car ...
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X